Is there a way to block or mute other users?
665 6 2022-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI Forum,

Is there a way we can block or mute other users?  There are a number of participants that seem to specialize in being professional contrarians.  I typically like to use forums to either solve problems, share learnings, or just interact in a low stress environment.  It would be really nice to be able to mute some of the personalities that just broadcast all the time.

Thank you!
2022-3-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. I understand your thoughts on keeping this DJI Forum user-friendly community. Rest assured that we'll communicate your feedback with the technical team. Thank you for your time in sharing and bringing this forward.
2022-3-26
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep, this is something thats been needed a few times, so +1 for this idea, thank you.
2022-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Bashy Posted at 3-26 18:46
Yep, this is something thats been needed a few times, so +1 for this idea, thank you.

Thanks for your feedback. We have forwarded it to our related team. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-3-26
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

You can add me to the list of supporters for this feature, would be great to help those who are harrassed online.
2022-3-31
Use props
DroneGameChanger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wouldn't mind that being added because their are some VERY smart people out there "they are actually stupid"
2022-7-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hi, all. We are sorry for your inconvenience. Forum has not had this function for now. If you found some of the members breach the Forum Rules, please let us know. Thanks.
2022-7-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules