Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26170253 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

He DJI,

When i shut off the safety sensors for the mavic 2 pro the top sensor ( infrared ones ) alsways stay on, we can not shut them off, so when flying under a tree the drone puts it selve down!
i did ask this 30 years ago and still no normal mature solution from your side!

thanks,

Vincent
2022-3-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Put some tape over it or switch to sports mode, both have worked for me.
2022-3-26
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-26 16:13
Put some tape over it or switch to sports mode, both have worked for me.

i like to use tripod mode and it's easy for DJI to program it in, amateurs
2022-3-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It may well be so but since you "did ask this 30 years ago " and the M2P is now an out of date model it would seem fairly unlikely that a bunch of "amateurs"  are going to waste any time making the change.
You have been offered one very "easy" solution that would work, why not use it?

Maybe you just like to rant? If so, please do carry on.
2022-3-26
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-26 17:26
It may well be so but since you "did ask this 30 years ago " and the M2P is now an out of date model it would seem fairly unlikely that a bunch of "amateurs"  are going to waste any time making the change.
You have been offered one very "easy" solution that would work, why not use it?

ah great so the solution you have with your sticker in sportmode is the solution?!, and you think i did not know that one, like to see you fly near obstacles in sport mode, you pro flyer..
Good to know that the quality of the mavic 3 is the same as the mavic 2, so the 2 is not outdated at all.
who's the amateur here ha?
Or did you think the mavic 3 fantacy was better than the 2?, than you have to learn a lot my boy, Flight distance : 6053 ft a lot off expereance you have i see.... brrrup

nice day
2022-3-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DRAGenDROP Posted at 3-26 18:00
ah great so the solution you have with your sticker in sportmode is the solution?!, and you think i did not know that one, like to see you fly near obstacles in sport mode, you pro flyer..
Good to know that the quality of the mavic 3 is the same as the mavic 2, so the 2 is not outdated at all.
who's the amateur here ha?

You are a hilarious my friend. Please keep it going,  
I am curious If the drone was in sports why would I need a sticker over the sensors, sports mode disables the upward looking sensor on its own.
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you were perviously unaware that a sticker over the sensors would stop them working/ If you knew of it and disabling the sensors is so important to you why this thread, you had the solution. Do you honestly think DJI are going to do anything about the sensor becaiuse of one thread in here.
Regarding the distance, it is 6053m because I do not sync.
But please do continue
2022-3-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. The downward vision system can be turned off, and "Downward Vision Positioning" can be enabled or disabled in the app. May we know that when flying under a tree the drone will turn off automatically or the vision system? Could you please tell us more details about the issue?
2022-3-26
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-26 21:27
You are a hilarious my friend. Please keep it going,  
I am curious If the drone was in sports why would I need a sticker over the sensors, sports mode disables the upward looking sensor on its own.
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you were perviously unaware that a sticker over the sensors would stop them working/ If you knew of it and disabling the sensors is so important to you why this thread, you had the solution. Do you honestly think DJI are going to do anything about the sensor becaiuse of one thread in here.

you are still here?, go drink something
2022-3-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tea perhaps, thanks. Could I suggest you add sugar or honey to yours, it might sweeten your disposition.
2022-3-29
Use props
DRAGenDROP
Second Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-29 08:14
Tea perhaps, thanks. Could I suggest you add sugar or honey to yours, it might sweeten your disposition.

you drink thee, I drink stronger stuff
2022-3-29
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ahhh................
2022-3-29
Use props
Advanced