Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M210RTK V1 Failure to land after auto RTH
803 1 2022-3-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rfAndy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 396365 ft
United States

While flying a radio tower inspection flight the other day using RTK ground station, the M210 executed an uncommanded return to home.  When it approached the landing pad, i tried to maneuver slightly to line up with the pad.  There was no control whatsoever.  When the precision landing function kicked in, i was not able to acknowledge.  No control inputs worked.  I tried hitting home button.  Nothing.  I tried downstick. Nothing.  Power-cycled Cendence remote.  Nothing.  Reboooted CrystalSky.  Nothing.  M210 just satyed a few feet above ground in a hover.  Nothing working from the controller.  I even tried switching from 5.8 to 2.4 GHz.  Finally, I had to slide under the drone while it was hovering, grab the legs and have one of my crew pop out the batteries while I was holding drone.  Push button power down didnt work while in hover.  When I looked at log, I saw downlink signal lost errors, among other things.  I also now have a persistent Vision System Error.  What the heck happened?  I could retrieve the log files from the flight if that would help.  Using AirData, it looks like the log  for the flight in question was broken into 3 separate files for some reason.  Anyhow, I don't know if I have a drone problem, controller, problem, both?  I will try and pair my Inspire 2 remote as a master (vs. slave) and see if I can operate normally with that controller.  I will also try to push a fresh firmware update to the M210.  I am running Pilot 1.7.2 on CrystalSky and the M210 is running V01.02.0450.  

2022-3-27
Use props
MueDi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 331191 ft
Germany

Was there any solution on this one? I had this already twice! Lucky that a taller guy was with us to pick the UAV from the air.
1-24 02:41
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules