541 2 2022-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlanParr
New

United Kingdom

Hi

I have 2 questions please

1, i have a mavic mini and i have read the online instructions, I cannot see any reference to calibrating the drone which i have done on older drones, is calibration needed on this model ?

1, i bought mine back in sept 21 and due to heath issues never used the drone so I am wondering if i will have issues charging my batteries
2022-3-28
Use props
Drone Obsession
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21086463 ft
  • >>>
United States

No calabration grond sensing only, if battery's where left full charged that time my have some issue. should be stored around 60% charge. if not used in about 3 to 4 days. If all is new and has not been charged you should be fine batterys have not been woken. When in dout keep close. until tryed all battery's.
2022-3-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. May we know what calibration you want to perform? You are able to refer to the manual for more details. Besides, if the battery has not been used for a long time, it will affect the performance. We recommend fully charging/discharging the battery at least once every three months to maintain battery health. Please do not completely discharge the battery before long-term storage to prevent the battery from over-discharging which could cause irreparable cell damage. Here is the link: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... Manual_v1.2_enI.pdf
2022-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules