Goggles v2 not binding to air unit
8244 8 2022-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SDCard16GB
New

Japan

Please gentleman's, how can i bind this v2 goggles to my air unit? Spend 4hours on Google, dji assistant, YT... and couldn't find a solution. Anyone can give me a hand?

Unable to switch to DJI FPV mode, doesn't show on screen.
Was 01.02.0020 version, but made a update mistake to ...0015 and still not binding.
Did try one push and two push on binding button.

2022-3-28
Use props
SDCard16GB
New

Japan

2022-3-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to update the firmware of your drone and  DJI Goggles V2 to the latest version V01.02.0020 to see if the DJI FPV Mode can be found.

2022-3-29
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 3-29 00:10
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to update the firmware of your drone and  DJI Goggles V2 to the latest version V01.02.0020 to see if the DJI FPV Mode can be found.

You seem to have not been fed the latest information from your higher ups. 0020 isn't the latest version. DJI are forcing a downgrade on people with a firmware version ending in 15. Get in touch with your manager
2022-3-29
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Stick the Goggles in DJI Air Unit mode and restart, connect your goggles to DJI Assistant 2 again and refresh the firmware and try to bind in that mode. You cannot bind to an air unit using the DJI FPV mode, the goggles must be in DJI Digital FPV System mode.

If you're in DJI FPV Mode (One for the FPV Drone) Go to settings, about and scroll all the way to the bottom until you see Switch to FPV System mode, restart your goggles and do the above. See if that helps
2022-3-29
Use props
jasontoddrockey
lvl.1

United States

Hello…. The goggles only allowed update to 15 after not using them for a year.  With this version there is no option for digital switching.  Goggles stuck in FPV mode.   There was a work around using DJI_aftersales@outlook.com but the password supplied (DJI123456) no longer works.  Vista is working and greenblight turns to red awaiting bind.   Goggles beep.   So what now.  Does anyone have new work around as of May 26/2022.  DJI i have spent too much money on your various products for this difficulty.   J
2022-5-26
Use props
Mavricko
New

France

Hello Guys, Did you get it done?? My google fpv v2 are not making any sound when i press in the bind button somebody have same problem???
2022-11-4
Use props
BreakerX
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174 ft
United States

Mavricko Posted at 2022-11-4 09:46
Hello Guys, Did you get it done?? My google fpv v2 are not making any sound when i press in the bind button somebody have same problem???

in the DJI Digital FPV System mode on the DJI FPV Goggles v2, you have to push the binding button on the goggles two times to get goggles to beep in binding mode.
2023-2-2
Use props
djiuser_lJh6Y53JC1ST
New
United States

I am having a similar issue but with the actual DJI FPV drone...
2023-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules