"Cannot take off in a no-fly zone," shows everywhere
6775 4 2022-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
claytonky
lvl.1

United States

Updated firmware and the flysafe database yesterday afternoon (3/27/22 around 5p EST) within the DJI GO 4 app. I have flown in a few different locations since then, and each time it tells me it can't take off because the drone is in a no fly zone. Looking at the flysafe map as well as the map in DJI GO 4, this isn't the case, nowhere near even an enhanced warning zone. The only workaround I've found is to request access by drawing an area on the map, waiting for approval, then unlocking it on the drone, which works pretty well, but is certainly not a long term solution.
Has anyone else experienced this recently or at all in the past?
2022-3-28
Use props
shakybaby
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4557 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

would you send me you location? I dont have the problem.
2022-3-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you checked the location on the map - https://www.dji.com/uk/flysafe/geo-map
2022-3-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If the app prompts that the aircraft cannot take off when flying in a GEO zone, it is possible that the unlocking licenses under “Unlocking List” in the General Settings are enabled. Please try to turn them off.
2022-3-28
Use props
djiuser_EBoacH5ov8Y6
lvl.1

United States

I just had my phantom 4 pro repaired. They ended up replacing drone and controller. The new controller shows no fly zone, however on Airhub map and FlySafe map... nothing.
2022-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules