1220 12 2022-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It's such a simple bug to fix. All the other drones let you fly whilst the 360 is stitching. We are still getting "Control sticks moved, panorama stopped"

Sometimes it will fail to stitch and you have to manually stitch, but it's a gamble each time. I appreciate that a lot of people prefer to manually do it, but the ones the drone outputs are just fine for my work.

DJI whilst I have your attention:

7x lens - Manual mode, 25fps, D-Log and RAW. You have a chance to make something good of this unique lens, so let us have some professional controls for it.
2022-3-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi CloudVisual, sorry for this issue. Could you please provide a screen recording of the issue for further confirmation?
2022-3-28
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 3-28 23:45
Hi CloudVisual, sorry for this issue. Could you please provide a screen recording of the issue for further confirmation?

A screen recording of the bug is here:

The bug can be seen @00:45

The drone thinks that it is being interrupted during the taking of the photos. All other drones with this feature allow flying straight after they have taken the photos. I have to hover for an extra minute to allow for stitching. Some sites I take 50 360 panoramic shots, so I am wasting a lot of time at the moment.

2022-4-11
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44281716 ft
  • >>>
United States

CloudVisual Posted at 4-11 10:11
A screen recording of the bug is here:

https://youtu.be/9-SahS5GhEk

Ouch that's brutal...Haven't tried that yet.  Beautiful scenery by the way!!!
2022-4-11
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 4-11 19:16
Thanks for your update. After the panoramic photo is taken, it is necessary to wait until the panorama shooting progress reaches 100% before performing other operations, otherwise, it may fail to synthesize. We have also forwarded your feedback to our engineer. Thanks for your understanding and support.

The Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Air 2S, M2EA do not have this problem and the M3 is supposed to be the newest of this series?

There should be nothing stopping me from flying elsewhere whilst this is being stitched.
2022-4-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

CloudVisual Posted at 4-11 23:35
The Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic Air 2, Mavic Air 2S, M2EA do not have this problem and the M3 is supposed to be the newest of this series?

There should be nothing stopping me from flying elsewhere whilst this is being stitched.

We are greatly sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please try to check whether there are synthesized photos saved in the app. Our engineers have preliminarily determined the reason for the issue. It is expected that this issue will be resolved in the next update. Please keep an eye out for the update. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-4-12
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 4-12 00:10
We are greatly sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please try to check whether there are synthesized photos saved in the app. Our engineers have preliminarily determined the reason for the issue. It is expected that this issue will be resolved in the next update. Please keep an eye out for the update. Thank you for your understanding.

9 out of 10 times a synthesised image is completed, but I don't like knowing that there is a possibility that one might not complete.

Another user also confirmed this
2022-4-12
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

BrianKushner Posted at 4-11 19:51
Ouch that's brutal...Haven't tried that yet.  Beautiful scenery by the way!!!

Thanks! England's got much better views that this to offer, but glad you like it.
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

CloudVisual Posted at 4-12 00:42
9 out of 10 times a synthesised image is completed, but I don't like knowing that there is a possibility that one might not complete.

Another user also confirmed this

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused. Our engineer will fix it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-4-12
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 4-12 01:05
Sorry again for any inconvenience caused. Our engineer will fix it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and support.

Thank you!
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thanks for your understanding. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-4-12
Use props
djiuser_PGEtFGqQa38H
lvl.1

Taiwan

2022-11-10
Use props
BladeZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1111969 ft
  • >>>
United States

I, too, have been having this problem.  But it doesn't happen every time.  Happy to hear it will be fixed in the next update.
2022-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules