Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-3-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

We already know how this gets improved - https://dronexl.co/2022/03/25/dji-mavic-3s-fall-release/
2022-3-28
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

How credible is dronexl? Originaldobo says they won’t make a statement and jeopardise their reputation unless they know it’s true
2022-3-28
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting read.  Thanks for sharing.
2022-3-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-28 23:39
We already know how this gets improved - https://dronexl.co/2022/03/25/dji-mavic-3s-fall-release/

Thanks for sharing.  If true, I see the cost of the M3S far exceeding the M3 and going to create a bunch of mad M3 owners.
2022-3-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Suren Posted at 3-28 23:43
How credible is dronexl? Originaldobo says they won’t make a statement and jeopardise their reputation unless they know it’s true

Well they're  famous for printing Rumors. They said dji were releasing Mini 3 in November it never happened, and they constantly do similar with the sniff of a rumor. Take the article they got from this site. That has been completely rubbished by some real good people , it was published by the same person who only a couple of weeks ago posted a completely FAKE email he obviously forged saying dji offered him $100 for his troubles with GPS delays. Many members got caught out with that fabrication until they contacted dji. The article posted here comes without a scintilla of proof and is purely  made up of falsehoods and downright lies. Again he offered supposedly proof of this but once again it looks like more forged faked proof that can only be substantiated made up garbage. One thing Drone XL did mention is the article could have come from a troll , well all we know about that is he has been banned more than 20 times here and not without just cause. I hope good honest people like ianwood and Mads tech can get to some conclusion on this matter for everyone’s sake.
2022-3-29
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-29 03:15
Thanks for sharing.  If true, I see the cost of the M3S far exceeding the M3 and going to create a bunch of mad M3 owners.

Maybe it will be much cheaper and make half the people happy and half the people mad ;+)..
2022-3-29
Use props
Snoopy2
Banned

United States

2022-3-29
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well, I do not expect the M3 to be the last drone I buy, so if they release a newer model with more features or some items worked out, it will be worth owning.  I won't be in the very first group of people in line to buy, but I will still likely buy.  
2022-3-29
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
Flight distance : 573225 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-29 03:58
Maybe it will be much cheaper and make half the people happy and half the people mad ;+)..

these threads are a waste of time. I feel so compelled to argue against this obvious nonsense. It's like argueing with my crazy uncle and all his friends who believe in qanon, reason and reality don't matter to these people. They will probably get offended by this and hate on it, but that is typical of these types of people and would be surprised if they didn't. So go ahead,  be your predictable conspiracy loving selfs and rip this apart. @snoopy2 I gotta hand it to you, you have your flock of sheep on here now. Congrats on your cult following. Any person with critical thinking ability would immediately see what Snoopy21 is desperately trying to accomplish on these forums. And don't tell me to leave the thread or get off the forums. Because that is not the answer. The forums are not a place to deliberetely spread conspiracy theories. It is not a positive have on our forum. Just because you guys are too naive to see what he is doing doesn't mean he isn't doing it. The drone xl article he posted above literally references his banned  Arielzup2 account that was literally listed in the article as a possible troll account and that the information was not verified. Anyone who takes the drone xl article with any seriousness and cannot see that snoopy2 is the banned aerialzup2 must have the iq of a child and are not helping the users or dji solve this problem. Just creating more of a mess too clean up while engineers are at work.
2022-3-29
Use props
Snoopy2
Banned

United States

2022-3-29
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Snoopy2 Posted at 3-29 06:37
"These threads are a waste of time."
Yet you are here?

I knew you were going to say that Aerialzip2. You are very predicable. Most trolls follow the same format. You are an average troll at best. Not even a clever one. Also, I report every one of your replies and posts. So keep replying and posting.. I need all the evidence I can get.
2022-3-29
Use props
Snoopy2
Banned

United States

2022-3-29
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Snoopy2 Posted at 3-29 06:47
I knew you were going to say that Aerialzip2.
Ok?

That is the thing about trolls, they get under peoples skin. It makes us act against our better angels.
2022-3-29
Use props
Snoopy2
Banned

United States

2022-3-29
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884301 ft
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-28 23:39

Yeap.  The s models already in the works.  They can take different routes.  It isn't just going to be a gps fix.

I would rather they dump the dual and just release a nicer 4/3 camera and a 1" zoom model.  Thats probably not going to happen.

They will probably just release the same dual camera, only they will add 2x optical zoom on the top camera.  Thats 7x to 14x as optical.  [that mold is done, so making room for 1" sensor not likely, from manufacturing pov.  molding is time consuming an expensive].

It would be nice if the camera gimbal installed like the battery.  click.  Imagine that.  

I would say its not possible, but the gimbal pin connectors just reach into the drone.  We are looking at about 25 grams of nylon, and maybe a few extra sensors.  

Few things they should do.

1.  ip58. Drones are for outdoor use.  There are rules, but that was not a request by those bodies for dji to make the drone literally unsafe to fly in different weather conditions.  I live in new england.  The drone can't fail an loose control input due to a change in weather.  It does.  You cannot fly the mavic 3 in a drop of rain.  DJI don't release another drone designed for the outdoors that isn't ip58 rated.

2.  Software.  Most users of the fly app are unaware of the limitations within it.  No more toy grade fly app for the mavic 3 series.  

3.  Camera.  Dji you have been releasing some cameras with a mechanical shutter in it since 2016.  A mechanical shutter is for photography.  You made a high end drone, for photography an video.  Why no mechanical shutter?  It wouldn't be so bad, but the cine version had a 5000 price tag.  What did you do with the budget per drone, there had to be enough there to have the mechanical shutter.

4. Doubt this will happen, but release a zoom and a 4/3 model separetely  Dji could release 3 models, the zoom, 4/3 and dual.  Dual is packing an elephant into an envelope so its gonna pretty much be the same camera, only maybe the bump in top zoom part.  

5.  Ability to switch gimbals.  Why don't they snap in like the battery?  

6.  Get rid of enterprise version.  Enterprise marketing is pushing more and more strict drone rules.  A drone is a camera, with wings.  99.999% drone sales are for consumers.  Just stick to consumer drones.  We don't need enterprise drone hysteria.  And then in 2 years everything in the enterprise versions in the consumer version.  Enterprise units end up being a joke.  People want weird fancy thermal cameras with "fricken lasers on its head" can just buy it and attach it.  All drones should be encrypted with password protection.  A password is not enterprise.  Again, dji enterprise marketing taking a normal thing and making it ooooohhh for the government.  They did this with optical zoom too, in case anyone can't notice.  Optical zoom is not enterprise.  

7.   This is officailly a rant at this point.  But how about a couple sd card slots, and a project manager.  So we can avoid the file cf.   Just a suggestion.  It would be nice to have 4 sd card slots.  You don't remove these, you transfer data wirelessly or with usbc.  

8.  Don't rush junk.  Your most important drone are consumer drones.  The latest consumer release is stripped of features, and doesn't even work as it is.  Not mentioned, but prevalent problem.  Its drunk landing.  It refuses to update homepoint upon take off.  And won't land anywhere near where it is supposed too.

bonus; RECALL.  the gps module issue is gains for recal, so is its poor outdoor performance.  again dji marketing trying to sell all weather as enterprise.  yes, the fact it is not rated to fly below 41 degrees and the fact that if it gets hit with a rain drop you lose forward an backward control on the toggles means its a recall.  Eat it about drone rules.  Weather this an that.   Don't wanna hear it.  Its a good effin thing auto makers don't start selling weatherproof cars only to cops and not the public.  Hoe many fords would sell if they started doing that.

Dji enterprise division put stupid limitations on the consumer drones to market weather proofing as enterprise???  So for the bonus suggestion.  Offer a recall.   And scrap weather resistance as enterprise.  

enjoy, because this is what dji is doing to our hobby.

2022-3-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

MavicFit91 Posted at 3-29 05:49
these threads are a waste of time. I feel so compelled to argue against this obvious nonsense. It's like argueing with my crazy uncle and all his friends who believe in qanon, reason and reality don't matter to these people. They will probably get offended by this and hate on it, but that is typical of these types of people and would be surprised if they didn't. So go ahead,  be your predictable conspiracy loving selfs and rip this apart. @snoopy2 I gotta hand it to you, you have your flock of sheep on here now. Congrats on your cult following. Any person with critical thinking ability would immediately see what Snoopy21 is desperately trying to accomplish on these forums. And don't tell me to leave the thread or get off the forums. Because that is not the answer. The forums are not a place to deliberetely spread conspiracy theories. It is not a positive have on our forum. Just because you guys are too naive to see what he is doing doesn't mean he isn't doing it. The drone xl article he posted above literally references his banned  Arielzup2 account that was literally listed in the article as a possible troll account and that the information was not verified. Anyone who takes the drone xl article with any seriousness and cannot see that snoopy2 is the banned aerialzup2 must have the iq of a child and are not helping the users or dji solve this problem. Just creating more of a mess too clean up while engineers are at work.

Thank you for removing my name out of the equation. Now lets leave it as Truce and get back to drones.
2022-3-29
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1078150 ft
United States

As credible as Vasily Alekseevich Nebenzya
2022-3-29
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6 Posted at 3-29 09:23
Yeap.  The s models already in the works.  They can take different routes.  It isn't just going to be a gps fix.

I would rather they dump the dual and just release a nicer 4/3 camera and a 1" zoom model.  Thats probably not going to happen.

"Yeap.  The s models already in the works."

The next version of a product is almost always started shortly after release of a product because of development time.
2022-3-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j Posted at 3-29 14:06
As credible as Vasily Alekseevich Nebenzya

I don't know who that is, sorry
2022-3-29
Use props
djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j
lvl.3
United States

Suren Posted at 3-29 14:13
I don't know who that is, sorry

Russia's UN delegate that spins fairytales.
2022-3-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

djiuser_CgYhBqmxP83j Posted at 3-29 14:15
Russia's UN delegate that spins fairytales.

Okay
2022-3-29
Use props
Javierz0509
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6321804 ft
United States

why are some people like myself getting 1 min to get satellite with the 06 firmware for me before it took 2 min to get sats and be able to fly? i stll dont know if ADS-B  is fix.
2022-3-29
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

TonyPHX Posted at 3-29 05:23
Well, I do not expect the M3 to be the last drone I buy, so if they release a newer model with more features or some items worked out, it will be worth owning.  I won't be in the very first group of people in line to buy, but I will still likely buy.

I think thereinith lie the lesson!
2022-3-29
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Bussty Posted at 3-29 17:21
I think thereinith lie the lesson!

True enough.  Sometimes though I am good with being the early adopter and embracing the learning and heartburn of a new model.  Next prosumer drone, no.  
2022-3-29
Use props
Nowind
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3395469 ft
United States

Snoopy2 Posted at 3-29 06:52
"It makes us act against our better angels."
Now you are going to take the high road....again.

Hmmm,a Hallmark wanna be
2022-3-29
Use props
Nowind
Second Officer
United States

Nowind Posted at 3-29 17:56
Hmmm,a Hallmark wanna be

That is not directed at you snoopy
2022-3-29
Use props
Snoopy2
Banned

United States

2022-3-29
Use props
Bussty
First Officer
Flight distance : 320951 ft
New Zealand

TonyPHX Posted at 3-29 17:47
True enough.  Sometimes though I am good with being the early adopter and embracing the learning and heartburn of a new model.  Next prosumer drone, no.

I was almost an early adopter for the Lite+ or M3 so kinda glad I have waited now as both companies not doing so great on implementation. It's a weird situation both forums have owners sending drones back. Competition was not the winner on the day...
2022-3-29
Use props
Nowind
Second Officer
United States

MavicFit91 Posted at 3-29 06:38
I knew you were going to say that Aerialzip2. You are very predicable. Most trolls follow the same format. You are an average troll at best. Not even a clever one. Also, I report every one of your replies and posts. So keep replying and posting.. I need all the evidence I can get.

My god,are you Hallmarks brother,if not it sure sounds like it.
2022-3-29
Use props
Nowind
Second Officer
United States

Bussty Posted at 3-29 18:12
I was almost an early adopter for the Lite+ or M3 so kinda glad I have waited now as both companies not doing so great on implementation. It's a weird situation both forums have owners sending drones back. Competition was not the winner on the day...

Maybe I will wait and see what the mini 3 has to offer,at least to see if they can get that one right.
2022-3-29
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

Nowind Posted at 3-29 18:34
Maybe I will wait and see what the mini 3 has to offer,at least to see if they can get that one right.

I will check out the Mini3 but won't spend on it until I know it can take-off without making me twiddle thumbs for a while.
2022-3-29
Use props
Javierz0509
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6321804 ft
United States

if you can can you please check your PM, thanks.
2022-3-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

Javierz0509 Posted at 3-29 18:58
if you can can you please check your PM, thanks.

Will check now, thanks
2022-3-29
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!
2022-3-29
Use props
Nowind
Second Officer
United States

TonyPHX Posted at 3-29 18:38
I will check out the Mini3 but won't spend on it until I know it can take-off without making me twiddle thumbs for a while.

I hear you there
2022-3-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-29 03:15

Definitely the latter.  
2022-3-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6 Posted at 3-29 09:23

Point 8 is really important.   
2022-3-29
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United States

DAFlys Posted at 3-29 23:35
Definitely the latter.

No doubt about that DA.  
2022-3-30