1012 2 2022-3-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Balaes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14241171 ft
  • >>>
Romania

I loaded a mission that I had done many times before, the drone went on that mission and after a few minutes the application on the phone says "disconnected". However, the drone was still doing the mission (Mavic 2 pro and on the remote I could see that it was still moving). I restarted the application, removed and re-inserted the USB cable, it connected but no longer had the mission loaded in the application, only in the drone that did its job. All good and beautiful until the end of the mission when the landing place was no longer usable ... I pressed the "pause" button on the remote control, the drone stopped but I had no control over it by using the sticks on the remote control. If I got out of the "pause", the drone would continue the mission, which I didn't want. I restarted the application, the remote control, nothing ... finally I restarted the remote control and started DJI Go and that interrupted the drone mission and I was able to have control over it and land it in a suitable place. I forgot to mention that in the last part I also had a low battery alarm and the drone was above the water ...
I don't know why this happened, the drone hadn't fly for about a month but the application has also been updated in the meantime ...

2022-3-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to use the latest version of the DJI GO 4 from our official website. You are not advised to use any thirdd party APP. Thanks for your understanding. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/id/downloads/products/mavic-2
2022-3-28
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Might be best posting this in the Litchi forum.
2022-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules