782 7 2022-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kucharzb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1319029 ft
Germany

Hello,

I am experiencing some green square artifacts in the movies I make with Air2s. Sample picture attached. They appear randomly for short time and disappear. Any ideas what could be the cause?

Thank you
air2sartifacts_1.33.1.jpg
2022-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if this image came from the SD card of the unit or the original file. Kindly please try to reset the camera parameters under the DJI Fly app, General Settings > Camera > Reset Camera Parameters. After that, take a test flight and check the images if the issue still persists. You can also refresh the firmware of the aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 software. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-29
Use props
djisuer_oe3Qxgxjw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2055148 ft
Netherlands

I’m having the same issue. Did you solve it?
2022-7-13
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

you use auto ISO i think?
2022-7-13
Use props
kucharzb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1319029 ft
Germany

fateofangel Posted at 7-13 13:20
you use auto ISO i think?

Hello,
I could be with Auto-ISO, I do not remember now, must is very probable.

after updating firmware it didnt happen again... BUT - be aware that you will most certainly loose the ability to hack your drone - and since Mavic Air2s in EU has MUCH worse transmission than Mavic1 - it will be a compromise. At the moment I am afraid to fly it to be honest, since it can loose transmission even on the totally clear sky being 20-100m from me. Not even mentioning obstacles in between - this is a DISASTER.

With Mavic1 I could fly like hundred meters or even kilometers with rock/trees in between, wit only ocassionally loosing HD vision...  Apart from Video quality in Air2S I am totally DISAPPOINTED with the performance of the drone.

Not to mention the second important thing - they removed the second scrolling wheel from the remote control, which was the MOST important wheel to setup exposure quickly. Now I need to dive into the screen of the mobile phone, which takes time and in sunny weather is really NO GO.
2022-7-13
Use props
djisuer_oe3Qxgxjw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2055148 ft
Netherlands

kucharzb Posted at 7-13 13:28
Hello,
I could be with Auto-ISO, I do not remember now, must is very probable.

Thank you for your answer. With my drone it only happens when the gimbal is angled down. So anything over 80 degrees is fine. I’m not on the latest firmware, guess I will not update and just live with it.
2022-7-14
Use props
fateofangel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1397238 ft
Poland

I had the same in mini 3 RC
2023-7-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fateofangel Posted at 7-30 03:14
I had the same in mini 3 RC

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We do apologize for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm if this only happens in the camera view or also in the footage? Please confirm if you are using the standard RC or the DJI RC. Lastly, please send us a screen recording or screenshots showing the issue so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules