579 5 2022-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ejwjohn
lvl.3
Flight distance : 177408 ft
United Kingdom

Hello,

This is in relation to the technical set up of the forum post and responses dialogues.

Being basically a lazy typer i assume that the "splle" checker is enabled on most web sites and it is on this forum, unless you select Advanced then it is switched off...... is there a  reason for that ?

How can we get the Spell check re enabled please? (it is not included under Additional Options)

Yes in the scheme of things a minor problem but thought i would mention it.

Thanks

JohnW

2022-3-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. This function is not supported on Forum currently. We would recommend you insert an extension tool on your browser to help you check the spell. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-3-29
Use props
ejwjohn
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hello,

I use my iPad most of the time and Browser extensions are NOT allowed on Apple iPad or iPhone so that is not an option for me.

But i am slightly confused as the spell checker works in normal mode on your website it only stops working when you select Advanced.

Thanks

JohnW
2022-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ejwjohn Posted at 3-30 00:27
Hello,

I use my iPad most of the time and Browser extensions are NOT allowed on Apple iPad or iPhone so that is not an option for me.

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the spell checker in the normal mode you mentioned for our confirmation?
2022-3-31
Use props
ejwjohn
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hello,

As i cannot test this on my iPad I have now moved to my MAC OSX system and I have some interesting observations as you can see from the images below.

Firstly I use Grammarly as my WEB Spell checker on all Browsers I use, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, and of interest is the Firefox Browser result as seen below.

Unfortunately, I normally use Firefox and that now appears to be the problem.

All Images are in Normal Mode, but I can confirm that they are the same in Advanced mode.

This 1st image is from the Chrome browser, and it appears to work fine.

The 2nd image is for the Safari Browser and that appears to be fine

The 3rd image is from the Firefox browser and this is the Browser that caused the issue now it appears that the Grammarly extension is not working correctly in this case

So apologies for misleading you on this one.... I need to do more verification about the issue relating to using Firefox Browser.

Thx

JohnW
2022-4-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ejwjohn Posted at 4-1 00:36
Hello,

As i cannot test this on my iPad I have now moved to my MAC OSX system and I have some interesting observations as you can see from the images below.

You're welcome. We are pleased to hear that you have found the root cause of this strange phenomenon. If you have any other issues, don't hesitate to contact us.
2022-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules