Cannot put Goggles V2 into spectator/audience mode
6329 6 2022-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
socaldjiuser
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I have a caddx vista air unit that is paired with my DJI Goggles V2 and I can see/use all 8 channels on this device.

I bought another Goggles V2 and have updated it to the latest firmware as of this date, and I can only see 3 channels. Also when I go to audience mode I cannot select channel 1 which is the channel that the main Goggles are on. I have tried to reset to defaults both of the Goggles but I still cannot get all 8 channels or the ability to go to audience mode. What is the issue?

I have made sure to use 25Mbps mode. I also have tried to use the public channel (I believe channel 8). When I go to the device info screen on the Goggles both of them display the same firmware version number.
2022-3-29
Use props
socaldjiuser
lvl.1

United States

Update: I did some searching this guy had the same issue: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=247860

However, I don't know what he's talking about with the naco.txt and naco_pwr.txt any insight anyone? Please advise, thanks!
2022-3-29
Use props
socaldjiuser
lvl.1

United States

Update I fixed it!

I had to pair the Goggles that had only 3 channels with the DJI air unit, that fixed it to 8 channels (I'm assuming it switched it from Canada to USA). Then BOTH of my Goggles shows 8 channels on them. Then I joined one to a non-public channel (channel 1) and I had to wait about 30 seconds then I could join from the other pair of Goggles and it looks fantastic.
2022-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there socaldjiuser. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you have fixed the issue and for sharing the solution that you have done here at DJI Forum. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-3-29
Use props
djiuser_8IkGpFVWCeFt
New

India

Can anyone pls help : can we connect two DJI Goggles 2 with each other (one in pilot and other one in audience mode). I have heard of fpv goggles v2 however not sure of the new goggles 2. Has anyone tried it?
2022-9-26
Use props
djiuser_lhoFQEkifnhB
lvl.1

United States

socaldjiuser Posted at 2022-3-29 08:54
Update: I did some searching this guy had the same issue: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=247860

However, I don't know what he's talking about with the naco.txt and naco_pwr.txt any insight anyone? Please advise, thanks!

I believe that is the text doc you paste in root of the goggles to be able to use it in fcc mode for more range aka higher vtx power values
2023-12-14
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

In order to enter Audience mode, goggles need to be in 25Mbps mode. Which means that if they were last used with an Air Unit in 50Mbps mode, you will need to boot up an Air Unit and switch it to 25Mbps mode first, then power the air unit back down and go into Audience mode in goggle menu.
Edit: just realised this thread was brought back from gy, sorry to add onto it.
2023-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules