OM5 and Iphone 13 Pro, works or not?
10247 10 2022-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
julianoeb
lvl.1

Brazil

Hi,
I would like to know if Osmo Mobile 5 is compatible with Iphone 13 Pro (not max)

I saw some comments about it here on the Forum and I was a little confused, because in some it was said that it was not positive, while in others the answer was compatible.

Or even in those where the answer was positive, it was said that it was necessary to remove the plastics or that the new version with corners of the clamps would work.

I'm confused, can anyone help me! =/

thanks
2022-3-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there julianoeb. Good day and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( iPhone 13 Pro ) that you want to use on the DJI OM 5. I am glad to say that this mobile device ( iPhone 13 Pro ) is a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5. For reference I will post a DJI link where in you can find the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 5. Thank you.

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_en.pdf

2022-3-29
Use props
RedRedMan
New

United States

Not working for me and that is why I just signed this forum up.
2022-3-30
Use props
djiuser_7Iz25KAIKb1z
New

Iran

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-29 19:56
Hello there julianoeb. Good day and thank you for reaching out. After checking the mobile device ( iPhone 13 Pro ) that you want to use on the DJI OM 5. I am glad to say that this mobile device ( iPhone 13 Pro ) is a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 5. For reference I will post a DJI link where in you can find the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 5. Thank you.

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/om-5%E6%89%8B%E6%9C%BA%E5%85%BC%E5%AE%B9%E5%88%97%E8%A1%A8/DJI_OM_5_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf

Hi, I have Gimbal om5. And my phone is iphone 13 pro.  The advantage of filming in stationary mode is that when the gimbal starts to move, my recorded images vibrate.  I calibrated Gimbal several times.  Does anyone have a solution?
2022-4-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_7Iz25KAIKb1z Posted at 4-20 07:44
Hi, I have Gimbal om5. And my phone is iphone 13 pro.  The advantage of filming in stationary mode is that when the gimbal starts to move, my recorded images vibrate.  I calibrated Gimbal several times.  Does anyone have a solution?

Hi there. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the issue and kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to see and can assist you further? Thank you.

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851 ... ibility_List_en.pdf
2022-4-21
Use props
mccalejk2
New

United States

RedRedMan Posted at 3-30 05:43
Not working for me and that is why I just signed this forum up.

Mine doesn't work when the Apple Magsafe case is on.  I have to take it off.
2022-4-23
Use props
fans8ab2bc4d
New

United States

Mine doesn’t work properly. I have the same issue on my om5 device with iPhone 13 pro.  DJI  MIMO app disables the phone's built-in stabilization.  As a result, the video is very shaky. The product cannot be used.  In other applications, and on the iphone 13 pro camera everything looks very good, but there I cannot use device options such as tracking.  The iPhone has the latest operating system and the latest version of the app.  In the device settings, the firmware is reflected as up-to-date. I recalibrated device many times.
2022-4-26
Use props
realdeal
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37680 ft
France

thank you all for helping me decide to return the Osmo 5 to amazon asap, cause in reality,, you dont need an OSMO 4-5 with the stabilisation in the iPhone 13/14 pro max lol !!!!
2022-9-21
Use props
djiuser_hwJuTIXEElJW
New

Spain

Hi! Really tried everything… but the message “unable to activate device” keeps. What should I do before returning the OM 5 because it just doesn’t work with my iPhone Pro Max 13? Please, do not tell me to do things I’ve already tried like updating, re installing, see the tutorial videos, and so on □ Reseting the OM 5 with the 3 buttons does not work: the light never changes to yellow (just show “ringer” volume on the iPhone screen □ So sorry to say it just does not work with me iPhone. This post is my last chance and consolation ha ha ha
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_hwJuTIXEElJW
New

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-4-21 20:28
Hi there. Good day and I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the issue and kindly please post a short sample video showing the issue for us to see and can assist you further? Thank you.

https://terra-1-g.djicdn.com/851d20f7b9f64838a34cd02351370894/om-5%E6%89%8B%E6%9C%BA%E5%85%BC%E5%AE%B9%E5%88%97%E8%A1%A8/DJI_OM_5_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en.pdf

Hi! Really tried everything… but the message “unable to activate device” keeps. What should I do before returning the OM 5 because it just doesn’t work with my iPhone Pro Max 13? Please, do not tell me to do things I’ve already tried like updating, re installing, see the tutorial videos, and so on □ Reseting the OM 5 with the 3 buttons does not work: the light never changes to yellow (just show “ringer” volume on the iPhone screen □ So sorry to say it just does not work with me iPhone. This post is my last chance and consolation ha ha ha
2023-3-30
Use props
djiuser_hwJuTIXEElJW
New

Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-4-21 20:28

2023-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules