Need to know the poilcy
747 13 2022-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2125095 ft
United States

What is the dji policy when custoner get misguided from them and loose them product because dji made a mistake also if them product fail to function how its become a pilot fault my drone was photnum 4 have a sensor not to hit the object  but mine did dji said the cable are to small that why drone sensor did not work as you see in the pic they are very big size cable so i would like to dji explain it to me failing them product and misguduness policy
16485837606517644233460473544058.jpg
2022-3-29
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I agree with DJI.  You can't blame the sensors or system for not stopping in front of a cable.  Hitting a cable is pilot error.  Good luck
2022-3-30
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 3-30 03:34
I agree with DJI.  You can't blame the sensors or system for not stopping in front of a cable.  Hitting a cable is pilot error.  Good luck

Mr mark let me Sk you this what cable the big poll cable do not consider as object and why the dji is advertizing a sensor for the drone wont hit the object that what i was told when i got the drone how its pilot fault drone took of green reDy and o put the drone on the foloow mode u agrer to dji cuz that did not happen to u forget everything let me ask u this u are in love with dji how come they cant provide me the invoice for my repair must be some thing did not go right that why they dont have record to sending me the refurnised drone with colour full combo remite on the res drone was white that what dji standerd and robing people mission is mark before u comment  please think ur self give ur self a favor not kniwing the whole story keeo ur mouth and hands busy to.not to uae on someone case which you have no idea what is going on please and thank you last thing what ever u think about dji the very very hRsh truth they are crook the way they scam.people i can swear on anything they h
2022-3-30
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 3-30 03:34

Sorry i am.waisted my time ti write  reply to u you dont even know photnum 4 that why u open ur mouth with full foolinsh the photnum 4 suppose to not hot the cable xuz if you have the good eyes and can see these cable are not small big pole cable rite by dallas down town if u can see in the detIal with ur open eyes and please show dji to inform the customer the sensor Nd program do not recornized the cable and also program no one told me that or i hear such thing like that before so please i will be so happy to see
16486727243506168791547762277663.jpg
1648672760609978942642499788266.jpg
2022-3-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Noaman Khalid Posted at 3-30 12:39
Sorry i am.waisted my time ti write  reply to u you dont even know photnum 4 that why u open ur mouth with full foolinsh the photnum 4 suppose to not hot the cable xuz if you have the good eyes and can see these cable are not small big pole cable rite by dallas down town if u can see in the detIal with ur open eyes and please show dji to inform the customer the sensor Nd program do not recornized the cable and also program no one told me that or i hear such thing like that before so please i will be so happy to see

Equally, we are wasting our time trying to reply to you when you cannot use any recognisable language to compose your message.
2022-3-30
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

U can't read the language  also u can't see the pic and get a idea before reply the comment like a person who hVe nothing else to do and don't know how to tall or don't be in people business stay the mouth with big pieces of tape to keep it shut  read if u can read with ur eyes the post is dji have been cheated me how I send my drone to them for repair in the return they send me refurbished drone tested from engineer when I received the drone I can tell it's not the see drone call back I was told it's a same drone that drone got in the crash know the truth came out from dji my original drone was disposed and then keep telling me the refurbished policy which I totally understand the question why I was lied very first place not told the refurbished drone so I ask for invoice to show me where is the proof guess dji don't have the record for it but they made me pay so you really think any of the big lights company don't have the record for invoice  and they don't have any policy to misgui
2022-3-30
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

Misguided from the dji statement to me pure lie have any policy for it know they need money for repair they are keep say the best offer have been giving you consider it I Am not a taker I am a giver and not being from the scam company for anything I am.just asking for the product I owned all I need my original drone was brand new limited edition that all I am asking and in the response dji giving me offer if I take the offer why should I pay for the full price of the drone then will apply the discount why don't I pay for the invoice for repair being nice to them.then they can apply the discount on the invoice and get me the brand new drone I hope u understand them game they are playing me
2022-3-30
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

They already got my drone then charged me for the invoice then if u don't belive that I don't care but trust me they sold my drone to some one else and send me the one worst way to cheap quality drone know they already made from over 2000 of me but they want more making me fool or scaming me the truth is I think they should investigate them Manger holly how come there is no invoice for the first repair and why she is giving me discount on the full price of the new drone why she did apply the discount on the repair invoice and got me the new drone
2022-3-30
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

It's been 4 days and got a reply he is gonna check on my case never heard back from dji cuz when they scam u they don't care about anything as long they rob u with ur money all I got to say that drone was not belong to dji they disposed it with informing me or notify me top of that they lie it's a see drone I will get back to dji to give them lesson don't to rob people they work for them money hard and don't make a lie do the business with integrity
2022-4-1
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Ferrari should give this guy a new car since he crashed it after driving only two miles.  It must be manufacturers fault - lack of speed governor coupled with inadequate braking mechanism.   https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/ ... c8a9eada7230a9fcebb
2022-4-2
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 4-2 03:51
Ferrari should give this guy a new car since he crashed it after driving only two miles.  It must be manufacturers fault - lack of speed governor coupled with inadequate braking mechanism.   https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/new-ferrari-488-owner-in-uk-crashes-car-after-just-2-miles/ar-AAVLLFX?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=342bcd273b2f4c8a9eada7230a9fcebb

Mark u are very good man and i am proud to have and knkw people exit lime u in the world thank
2022-4-2
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looking at the photo, your average drone pilot would have more sense than to try flying a drone there with all those cables around. DJI can't be blamed for your lack of judgement.
2022-4-18
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

Sir Ita make me feel so good ur comments any one can tell how good human being u are the drone hit the wire does not mean I was right by them that have distance by the way its a great company let me ask u this if the customer get misguided from dji in dji words but to customer was told the lie few times any policy for the dji or the beat company from ur side or just rob people without NY invoice sell them product where they can even make a dollar I was scam from ur dji company without NY repaired invoice but u won't understand and I don't like to waist my time to explain cuz I am.going to file the law sue they disposed my product without informing  and have the prove called invoice and send me the drone in white and remote was red they did not care to cheat me scam.me there are biggest scam.bases on lie Nd charting
2022-4-19
Use props
Noaman Khalid
lvl.2
United States

Make sure don't buy them product cuz I an going to take legal action against them with the proof how they do the scam and bring it to all over the world Bout them scam tricks and scam people to me that company very big but some one have to the the real truth scam fCe to public
2022-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules