2737 9 2022-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arnor
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2660509 ft
Belgium

Hello!

Is there a way the backup all the settings of the RC? Like missions, RTK, Wifi, ... I'd like to reset the RC but I don't want to reconfigure everything after :-)

Regards,

AR
2022-3-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Arnor, you can export the waypoint missions as KML files, enter waypoint mission, tap "Choose" on the upper right, choose the mission you would love to export, tap the export icon on the lower right.
Other settings can not be saved, they will be restored when you reset the controller. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-4-3
Use props
Arnor
Second Officer
Belgium

DJI Susan Posted at 4-3 23:33
Hi Arnor, you can export the waypoint missions as KML files, enter waypoint mission, tap "Choose" on the upper right, choose the mission you would love to export, tap the export icon on the lower right.
Other settings can not be saved, they will be restored when you reset the controller. Thank you for your understanding.

Thanks! By they will be restored => they are lost when I reset? Or after reset, they go back to previous settings?
Do you have any troubleshoot with DJI 4G ZTE module?
2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Arnor Posted at 4-4 03:29
Thanks! By they will be restored => they are lost when I reset? Or after reset, they go back to previous settings?
Do you have any troubleshoot with DJI 4G ZTE module?

I am sorry for the belated reply. The settings will be all restored to factory settings, your settings will be lost.
May I know more details about the 4G ZTE module issue you encountered? I will try to help.
2022-4-8
Use props
Arnor
Second Officer
Belgium

DJI Susan Posted at 4-8 23:16
I am sorry for the belated reply. The settings will be all restored to factory settings, your settings will be lost.
May I know more details about the 4G ZTE module issue you encountered? I will try to help.

Hello!

About ZTE module : it's the DJI module, the LED are blue or green, but it doesn't blink so no data is exchanged.

The SIM has no PIN.

The controller from M300 has no connection, it doesn't appear in the settings, the WebUI is not available. I tried network reset & controller factory reset : not soving the issue.

What can I do?

Regards,

AR
2022-4-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Arnor Posted at 4-9 00:00
Hello!

About ZTE module : it's the DJI module, the LED are blue or green, but it doesn't blink so no data is exchanged.

Which model of the card you are using? I will check it further.
2022-4-11
Use props
Arnor
Second Officer
Belgium

DJI Susan Posted at 4-11 05:05
Which model of the card you are using? I will check it further.

I use a data only subscription without PIN.

The LED is Blue/Green so it connects to network.

I also tried with other operator : same problem. Should something appears in the settings that cellular module is plugged in? do you have an advanced guide for this?
2022-4-11
Use props
Arnor
Second Officer
Belgium

Arnor Posted at 4-11 05:16
I use a data only subscription without PIN.

The LED is Blue/Green so it connects to network.

RC replaced / repaired by DJI. Problem with module under the RC.
2022-4-18
Use props
jaybee82786
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3999 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 2022-4-8 23:16

surely  there must be a way of backing up the dji rc controller ie a mirror image to a pc ?
2023-5-5
Use props
AR_AirPrecision
Second Officer
Belgium

jaybee82786 Posted at 5-5 06:39
surely  there must be a way of backing up the dji rc controller ie a mirror image to a pc ?

Not that I'm aware of :-)

Did you manage to get an image as a backup? And restore?
2023-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules