New Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced firmware Released (3/30/2022)
2473 12 2022-3-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
Date: 2022.3.30
Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0428
Smart Controller Firmware: v01.01.0064
DJI Pilot App: v2.5.1.3
DJI Assistant 2: v2.1.3

What’s New?
  • Optimized Mission Flight:
1.        Fixed the issue where flight route cannot be uploaded if the gimbal tilt is set to over 0 degrees.
2.        Added support to automatically add waypoints and record camera zoom when taking photos in Live Mission Recording.
3.        Removed the minimum distance limitation of 0.5 m between two consecutive waypoints in Live Mission Recording.
  • Allowed manual selection of photo types for saving.
  • Added suffixes to the photo file names for easier distinction among photo types: current photo (S), visible photo (W), infrared photo (T).
  • Added support for saving zoom photos.
  • Changed the EV mapping of the 5D button to pushing left for decreasing EV and right for increasing EV.
  • Fixed some issues caused by out-of-date RTK base station versions (RTCM3.2 or earlier).
  • Fixed the issue where the app repeatedly prompts to update firmware for all modules.

Notes:
  • Restart the aircraft and smart controller after the update is complete.
  • If the update fails, restart the aircraft, smart controller, and DJI Pilot or DJI Assistant 2 (Enterprise Series), and retry.

2022-3-29
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

I am actually jealous reading the added features of this drone. Wish our Mavic 3 had these cool features as well
2022-3-30
Use props
Frontliner 2020
lvl.4
Philippines

thank you for the info...
2022-3-30
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 3-30 00:09
I am actually jealous reading the added features of this drone. Wish our Mavic 3 had these cool features as well

Interesting that they added waypoints to M2EA.  
2022-3-30
Use props
pspec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2570446 ft
Switzerland

Wow, fixed after almost a year:
- Fixed the issue where the app repeatedly prompts to update firmware for all modules.

Great job DJI!
2022-3-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2022-3-31
Use props
Slot Tech
lvl.4
Flight distance : 728235 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm unable to update my Advanced. It keep going to 5% on the install then says it disconnected, and restart.   Did it several times and still the same. Also tried to update firmware over the  Assistant 2 on my windows computer, and just says network error.   There are no issues with my internet network.   What should I do now??
2022-3-31
Use props
Slot Tech
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I can download the firmware package, but it wont update. controller disconnects and I get error message.   
2022-3-31
Use props
Slot Tech
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Slot Tech Posted at 3-31 08:44
I can download the firmware package, but it wont update. controller disconnects and I get error message.

OK, False Alarm.... I did get it to update once I Hotspot internet from my phone.      
2022-3-31
Use props
MickyD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4526535 ft
United Kingdom

At last, long overdue, particularly the annoying Firmware Update Required message before almost every flight.
This should have been resolved much quicker
2022-4-18
Use props
Luftbilder-Harz
lvl.1

Germany

Thank you for the update.
Great idea to add suffixes to the images, in this context it would have been even nicer if the image numbering would have stayed the same (e.g. DJI_0001_T.jpg, DJI_0001_W.jpg, DJI_0001_S.jpg). The machine grouping would then have been significantly simplified.
2022-4-20
Use props
fanse0acac63
lvl.1

Germany

Is it possible now to shoot in RAW? I updated my M2EA and the RC and I saw that RAW and other data types are  possible. After connecting the drone with the RC nothing has changed and it's still no RAW available. Have I made a mistake in the Updates??
2022-5-5
Use props
SimonID
lvl.4
Germany

EDIT: Problem solved. It was a simple mistake in the licence activation of the RTK provider. However getting a fix is still pretty slow although not 10min anymore :-)

After the update, the RTK does not connect to the RTK server anymore :-/
I checked everything - internet works, server is RTCP 3.2 but I tried 3.1 as well. It simply states "disconnected".

Has anyone experienced this as well?
2022-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules