In Field Battery Charging Options
762 4 2022-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HaiPURDBrNJ8
New

United States

I looked back through the old threads and didn't see this question asked so forgive me if I am beating a dead horse.  How do you all charge you Phantom 4 batteries in the field?  I have a Phantom 4 RTK, about 10 batteries and have tried charging them in the field several different ways and still cannot keep up with how fast I work.  Vehicle outlets don't seem to work well becuase they take too long, battery with inverter didn't work and now I am seriously looking at getting a full gas generator just to charge these batteries.  Someone please tell me they have found a better alternative.
Thanks
2022-3-30
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

What you are facing is an issue that we hace all faced for years now. I tried all sorts of options and the only solution I found that works properly is to carry more batteries with you.
2022-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2022-3-30
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ten batteries?  Maybe four hours' worth? That's some work rate!  Maybe the only solution is - yet more batteries.
2022-4-18
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Hi,
I have 5 batteries, two chargers, a fixed gasoline alternating current generator has a platform behind my vehicle.
I can fly the drone all the day without discontinuing, and process the images of the flight preceding on the computer. It's a bit noisy but the time saving is huge.
DJI_0581.JPG
Thule EasyBase | Thule | United Kingdom
INVERTER GENERATOR 1,0KW - Yato

2022-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules