Why I cannot set manual ISO?
6219 16 2022-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans644e30d4
lvl.1

United Arab Emirates

Hello,

I just bought the Mavir Air 2s and updated with all the latest firmware.

I noticed the ISO cannot be changed in manual settings. Any ideas how I can manually set it? It only has the automatic option.

2022-3-30
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

In which mode are You in?
2022-3-30
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Niknik Posted at 3-30 16:42
In which mode are You in?

I've never seen that inability so no idea
2022-3-30
Use props
fans644e30d4
lvl.1

Seychelles

It is in D-Cinelike mode under Pro settings. I can change white balance, shutter speed etc. to manual but the ISO option is in automatic. I try to click the automatic button to change to manual but nothing happens. Not sure why. I am using iPhone 13.
2022-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please ​and can you please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.
2022-3-30
Use props
fans2ac26faf
New
United States

Hi I'm having the same problem iso is stuck in auto. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy note9
Screenshot_20220331-134930.jpg
2022-3-31
Use props
fans2ac26faf
New
United States

Hi I just bought a air 2s and updated the firmware the iso is stuck in auto. I'm using a Samsung galaxy note9
Screenshot_20220331-134930.jpg
2022-3-31
Use props
Flyin Ryan 406
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2097713 ft
United States

fans2ac26faf Posted at 3-31 12:57
Hi I just bought a air 2s and updated the firmware the iso is stuck in auto. I'm using a Samsung galaxy note9

Hit three dots in top right corner and go to camera. Scroll down to bottom and select reset camera settings. For some reason i had to do that once. I’m not sure if its a setting that i enabled or what but that worked for me.
2022-3-31
Use props
Flyin Ryan 406
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2097713 ft
United States

fans644e30d4 Posted at 3-30 18:28
It is in D-Cinelike mode under Pro settings. I can change white balance, shutter speed etc. to manual but the ISO option is in automatic. I try to click the automatic button to change to manual but nothing happens. Not sure why. I am using iPhone 13.

Hit three buttons in top right corner and select camera. Scroll down and select reset camera settings. Not sure if its a setting that disables that or what. I noticed it happened to me once.
2022-3-31
Use props
fans644e30d4
lvl.1

Qatar

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-30 18:56
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please ​and can you please try to uninstall an reinstall the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/dji-fly ) to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Fly application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

Hello. It is an Iphone 13. I tried reinstalling and also reset the camera settings, but the ISO is still stuck on automatic. Any ideas?
2022-5-2
Use props
fans644e30d4
lvl.1

Qatar

fans2ac26faf Posted at 3-31 12:57

This is exactly the same screen I have, the ISO is stuck on automatic. Did you manage to resolve the issue? I am travelling again tomorrow and want to get it sorted =).
2022-5-2
Use props
ampzwj♂️ Roadwarrior
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95814 ft
United States

I reset camera settings corrected  now if is working but I record at 24 fps cine but I cannot get shutter speed 1/48 lost that in exchange
2022-7-4
Use props
mpoczynek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11693 ft
  • >>>
Canada

HELP DJI!  Has anything been done to resolve this?  I too have an Air2S in DLOG mode and the ISO is fixed in AUTO.  I can not change the ISO manually UNLESS I go into NORMAL mode set the ISO and return to DLOP.  HELP!  I am using the Smart Controller.  I really do not want to reload the APP on the Smart Controller.
2022-7-19
Use props
mpoczynek
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11693 ft
  • >>>
Canada

It seems now that I have changed it to manual ISO, I can now change it without leaving DLOG mode.
2022-7-19
Use props
djiuser_tirYCwW4GI5M
lvl.1
United States

Hi all,

I was having the same problem with my new Air 2S, and I'm pretty sure I found what causes it. The app won't allow you to manually adjust ISO if your camera is set to shoot in D-Log AND the Color Display Assist option is turned on. As soon as I disabled CDA, I was allowed to set ISO manually. Likewise, when I re-enabled CDA, the ISO was locked to AUTO again. You can still shoot in D-Log and set manual ISO as long as CDA is off.

Not sure what causes this or if it's a bug, but this was the only work-around I could find. I hope you find this helpful.
2022-8-31
Use props
rarehipster
lvl.1
Flight distance : 411795 ft
Australia

djiuser_tirYCwW4GI5M Posted at 8-31 17:40
Hi all,

I was having the same problem with my new Air 2S, and I'm pretty sure I found what causes it. The app won't allow you to manually adjust ISO if your camera is set to shoot in D-Log AND the Color Display Assist option is turned on. As soon as I disabled CDA, I was allowed to set ISO manually. Likewise, when I re-enabled CDA, the ISO was locked to AUTO again. You can still shoot in D-Log and set manual ISO as long as CDA is off.

eye eye.jpg
2022-10-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules