Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spam in Our face
532 6 2022-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JetSam
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D559%26typeid%3D559
2022-3-30
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

2022-3-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi JetSam. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have deleted the post and forwarded this information to our corresponding team for further steps regarding the violation. Thank you for your time and efforts.
2022-3-30
Use props
djiuser_Af5ZBvNbNFmY
New

United States

Hello everyone,

I’m hoping to get some help here with my DJI Spark I bought a couple years ago as a gift for my fiance. He has barely used it because of the heavy work load…and hasn’t had a chance to use it because we think it’s broken. He tried to fly the drone and the camera wasn’t moving, and he tried it again it didn’t fly at all. I’m not sure what is the issue. I feel bad that he can’t use his gift anymore, considering he only had it for a year, slightly used it, and now it’s broken. It was not cheap when I bought it. I’m hoping someone will give me some tips to fix it. I don’t think it worth to send it to the repair center and have to pay more than what it costed.

Many thanks,
2022-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_Af5ZBvNbNFmY Posted at 3-30 20:53
Hello everyone,

I’m hoping to get some help here with my DJI Spark I bought a couple years ago as a gift for my fiance. He has barely used it because of the heavy work load…and hasn’t had a chance to use it because we think it’s broken. He tried to fly the drone and the camera wasn’t moving, and he tried it again it didn’t fly at all. I’m not sure what is the issue. I feel bad that he can’t use his gift anymore, considering he only had it for a year, slightly used it, and now it’s broken. It was not cheap when I bought it. I’m hoping someone will give me some tips to fix it. I don’t think it worth to send it to the repair center and have to pay more than what it costed.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the issue you encountered. Could you please tell us is there any error message on the app? Please provide us with a screenshot or video for confirmation.
2022-3-30
Use props
djiuser_Af5ZBvNbNFmY
New

United States

Hello Mavic,

May I please have your email for easier further communication?

Thanks,
2022-3-31
Use props
JetSam
First Officer
Spain

djiuser_Af5ZBvNbNFmY Posted at 3-31 13:43
Hello Mavic,

May I please have your email for easier further communication?

WHAT  ?????   
2022-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules