1288 8 2022-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JJMik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 24572349 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I try to use orbit/circle mode (used to be called point of interest on M2). I get prompted that I can't do that under current settings. I have yet to figure this out. The same thing happened using active track. Any ideas what settings would cause this?
2022-3-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

What frame rate are you using ?
2022-3-30
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-30 09:41
What frame rate are you using ?

I believe 5k 30
2022-3-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Not available in C4K or 60fps or above. I think you need to be in 4k 30 or below.
2022-3-30
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 3-30 09:48
Not available in C4K or 60fps or above. I think you need to be in 4k 30 or below.

Thanks thats the first thing I will try...
2022-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JJMik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the post give above by hallmark007. For reference I will post some information on how to use QickShots below. Thank you.

2022-3-30
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 3-30 19:33
Hello there JJMik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please refer to the post give above by hallmark007. For reference I will post some information on how to use QickShots below. Thank you.

[view_image]
Thanks but no trouble.  I was shooting in 5k which I didn’t think would be an issue.  Kind of a pain that I have to go back to 4k if I want to use poi or other features.  There have been a number of issues that have made me consider returning this.

1. Gps signal still slow after update.
2, you can’t adjust battery discharge or low battery rth %
3. Cant use features in 5k
4. Green dot (artifact) when shooting towards sun.
5.  Some unstable flying..  have to turn sensors off or it starts ascending over water ..
2022-3-31
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884301 ft
  • >>>
United States

JJMik Posted at 3-31 03:30
Thanks but no trouble.  I was shooting in 5k which I didn’t think would be an issue.  Kind of a pain that I have to go back to 4k if I want to use poi or other features.  There have been a number of issues that have made me consider returning this.

1. Gps signal still slow after update.

another consumer mislead by dji marketing.  no, you can't do that with high resolution.  nerfed by software.  its a toggle too, they could easily turn on all flight functions for all formats.

dji why do people think the drone can use its flight software with its highest resolutions?
2022-3-31
Use props
JJMik
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6 Posted at 3-31 08:09
another consumer mislead by dji marketing.  no, you can't do that with high resolution.  nerfed by software.  its a toggle too, they could easily turn on all flight functions for all formats.

dji why do people think the drone can use its flight software with its highest resolutions?

What good you mean by mislead?   The fact that I thought I could use the functions in the higher def?  
I have until sunday to return the drone.  I’m flying one of favorite spots to decide..    before and at sunset views of nyc..  
2022-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules