Who's Still Using Their DJI Mavic Air Gen 1?
1652 14 2022-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TWStories
lvl.3

Canada

I've been on the fence about upgrading my DJI Mavic Air Gen 1 but it's really still been an amazing solid piece of kit for my buisness.

Anyone out here still using their DJI Mavic Air Gen 1??

I may think about changing to a Mavic Mini 2 or if the 3 comes out but still on the fence.

Thoughts?

_________
Toronto Wedding Stories
Wedding Cinematography
www.torontoweddingstories.ca
_________

2022-3-30
Use props
Mikem691
Second Officer
Flight distance : 247474 ft
United States

I'm still using mine. I'm down to 2 batteries but other than that it still works perfect. I have the mavic pro original also.
2022-3-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there TWStories. Good day and thank you for sharing these information with us. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who still uses there DJI Mavic Air can give out there opinion with regards to this matter and you are definitely correct the DJI Mavic Air is still an amazing, solid drone to fly. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-3-30
Use props
franksstudio
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12448 ft
Netherlands

I am flying it too the Mavic Air I still love it and use it for my videoproductions, I have 6 battery's and keep them in shape, charging them and keep them on 50% because not easy to get new ones ( tips are welcome to get them ). It fly still great with 4K pictures.
2022-4-17
Use props
Speedbird84
lvl.2
Flight distance : 307762 ft
Belgium

I still use mine from time to time. Nice little bird! Just be careful with your batteries!
2022-4-17
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

We (my nephew) are still flying our Mavic 1. Still a good flyer and loads of fun. I bought 8 batteries initially, down to 6 now. We have experience with Lipo batteries from our fixed wing flying days and have a sense of how to care for them. But once they are gone, eh, they are done.
2022-4-17
Use props
gevigil253
lvl.4

El Salvador

aun es un drone perfecto para volar y tomar fotos y videos épicos, el único inconveniente lo difícil de conseguir baterías!
2022-4-25
Use props
TWStories
lvl.3

Canada

djicheaha Posted at 4-17 14:52
We (my nephew) are still flying our Mavic 1. Still a good flyer and loads of fun. I bought 8 batteries initially, down to 6 now. We have experience with Lipo batteries from our fixed wing flying days and have a sense of how to care for them. But once they are gone, eh, they are done.

That's a lot of batteries!

_________
Toronto Wedding Stories
Wedding Cinematography
_________
2022-4-26
Use props
DeafMacBoi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7848 ft

United States

Wow I never thought I would see anyone still flying original Mavic Air. It was dead long time ago. But I’m glad I’m not alone here. I haven’t fly Mavic Air for long time because Los Angeles ares is NOT drone friendly place.
2022-4-26
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

TWStories Posted at 4-26 05:30
That's a lot of batteries!

_________

Yes, we flew it many times and wanted to have spares ready to go. After we lost the first 2
batteries, I anticipated a need and bought what I could. We still care for them, charge and discharge now. Since then, we have included the Mini, Mini2 and the Air2 to the fleet. We fly the MA, for the nostalgia. It remains a good flyer.
2022-4-26
Use props
TWStories
lvl.3

Canada

djicheaha Posted at 4-26 06:39
Yes, we flew it many times and wanted to have spares ready to go. After we lost the first 2
batteries, I anticipated a need and bought what I could. We still care for them, charge and discharge now. Since then, we have included the Mini, Mini2 and the Air2 to the fleet. We fly the MA, for the nostalgia. It remains a good flyer.

That's good that you're taking care and maintaining them.  Sometimes I get too lazy or forgetful to maintain

_________
Toronto Wedding Stories
Wedding Cinematography
_________
2022-4-27
Use props
fanse8f69a00
lvl.1
Flight distance : 203678 ft
United States

TWStories Posted at 2022-4-27 06:19
That's good that you're taking care and maintaining them.  Sometimes I get too lazy or forgetful to maintain

_________

Yes I bought mine in 2019. With four batteries. It still works like new and the batteries are great. Love this drone.
1-12 14:35
Use props
fanse8f69a00
lvl.1
United States

_________

Yes I bought mine in 2019. With four batteries. It still works like new and the batteries are great. Love this drone.
1-12 14:35
Use props
fanse8f69a00
lvl.1
United States

_________

1-12 14:36
Use props
fanse8f69a00
lvl.1
United States

fanse8f69a00 Posted at 1-12 14:36

Also, since 2018 I have left the batteries always in the charger 24 hours a day. The drone works like new and the batteries work like now.
1-12 14:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules