4612 5 2022-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KeghanCPhoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69524 ft
United States

Hey y'all,

Anyone figure out how to create and import LUTs into the 4D? I put .cube files on the CFExpress card and the camera isn't seeing them.
2022-3-30
Use props
KeghanCPhoto
lvl.1
United States

I found the video tutorial but my. cube files still aren't showing up on the camera
2022-3-30
Use props
djiuser_jA8zwtNXwWoV
lvl.2
Spain

KeghanCPhoto Posted at 3-30 13:14
I found the video tutorial but my. cube files still aren't showing up on the camera

yeah same for me too. the dji luts work the ones you can download from the website but my own are not recognised, they need to sort this out. this camera is a joke on so many levels
2022-5-11
Use props
KeghanCPhoto
lvl.1
Portugal

I ended up figuring it out! You have to include underscores instead of spaces in the name. Also give it some time! I’ve come to love the camera and I was frustrated in the beginning too.
2022-5-11
Use props
djiuser_c8MQgGQHabWn
New

Switzerland

Whith dji ronin 4d ,,,Please somebody can to help ,normaly l wrote the name Ronin4d.cube in that way ,after l went to the look part on the camara and l did ,l mean l imported but there was just with the name Ronin4d ,is that ok ? But after l saw that it was not working l think the file was empty or l dont know what , puff help pleaseee
2022-5-29
Use props
djiuser_c8MQgGQHabWn
New

Switzerland

KeghanCPhoto Posted at 5-11 08:35
I ended up figuring it out! You have to include underscores instead of spaces in the name. Also give it some time! I’ve come to love the camera and I was frustrated in the beginning too.

Than ypu so much ,l did it piff like you told it should be it was ,so good and it work woth whatever lut
2022-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules