How to get out of Chinese!
1182 7 2022-3-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Halibut214
lvl.2
United States

I downloaded the Windows version of the DJI Simulator was flying along utilizing a mavic air controller and i'm not sure what button I pushed but everything is now in Chinese! Not being able to read Chinese how do I get it back to good ol English without reloading the enitire app. (whatever I did it should not be that easy) Thanks
2022-3-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a screenshot of the issue that you are referring to for us to further isolate and provide you a better solution? In addition, you may try to uninstall and reinstall the software and choose the English language and check if there's any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-3-31
Use props
Halibut214
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-31 01:48
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a screenshot of the issue that you are referring to for us to further isolate and provide you a better solution? In addition, you may try to uninstall and reinstall the software and choose the English language and check if there's any changes. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

I’m out of town until next week but essentially it’s like I switched language to Chinese.
2022-3-31
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Install the program on an other pc, to see wich buttons you need to click to change the language
2022-3-31
Use props
Halibut214
lvl.2
United States

JJB* Posted at 3-31 11:04
Install the program on an other pc, to see wich buttons you need to click to change the language

Or… I’f someone would be kind enough to post a screenshot of the language screen(s) I’d know which one it was. I don’t have another computer with enough room.
2022-3-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Halibut214 Posted at 3-31 06:37
I’m out of town until next week but essentially it’s like I switched language to Chinese.

You may try again once you get back home, Halibut214. Post a screenshot here of where you are having trouble so we can check and provide you with information on where to change it. Thank you.
2022-3-31
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Halibut214 Posted at 3-31 12:33
Or… I’f someone would be kind enough to post a screenshot of the language screen(s) I’d know which one it was. I don’t have another computer with enough room.

oke,

I installed it on my computer to help you....but would not start bc of an virus alert.
so, no risk ; deleted this program.

cheers
JJB
DJIfs.png
2022-4-1
Use props
Halibut214
lvl.2
United States

JJB* Posted at 4-1 00:02
oke,

I installed it on my computer to help you....but would not start bc of an virus alert.

I uninstalled and tried to reinstall to fix my problem and now am getting the same warning. Is there anyone on here from DJI or has contact with DJI that can address this issue?
2022-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules