Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My controller is bound to another account
2297 5 3-30 18:25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Raph45
lvl.1

United States

The controller says that the aircraft is bound to another account (error 53268).

I bought a used DJI Mini 2 with a controller. My account is raph****@gmail.com. The other account is tattoosby****@hotmail.com with controller SN 3NZCJ9F0145V70. I cannot reach out to the other account to ask them to unbind their device because I do not have their full email address.

My DJI Mini 2 serial number is 3Q4CJ9N3A39XG3
My controller serial number is 3QDCJ9J006FUBV

Can DJI associate my account to the controller and aircraft?

3-30 18:25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Hi there, we recommend that you contact the seller to see if they can help. You can also contact DJI Support through the link below for assistance. http://www.dji.com/support
3-30 19:11
Use props
Raph45
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-30 19:11
Hi there, we recommend that you contact the seller to see if they can help. You can also contact DJI Support through the link below for assistance. http://www.dji.com/support

Thank you Mindy.

Unfortunately DJI Support is requesting a proof of purchase which I cannot provide as I did not buy the drone new from a reseller.  My Mini 2 is a used drone. I am more than willing to contact the seller but I cannot reach them. And the Controller does not give their full email address.

The drone is bound to an account, so DJI likely has a way to reach out to that account and/or unbind it. Any other options to get help?

3-30 19:19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

Raph45 Posted at 3-30 19:19
Thank you Mindy.

Unfortunately DJI Support is requesting a proof of purchase which I cannot provide as I did not buy the drone new from a reseller.  My Mini 2 is a used drone. I am more than willing to contact the seller but I cannot reach them. And the Controller does not give their full email address.

May I ask where did you purchase the drone from? You can provide our support team with the proof of purchase for this purchase.
3-30 19:52
Use props
djiuser_p5A2G7cOI5OS
lvl.1

Italy

do you solve it ? i bought from amazon, and im stuck!
4-6 13:35
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_p5A2G7cOI5OS Posted at 4-6 13:35
do you solve it ? i bought from amazon, and im stuck!

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. As DJI Mindy said above, would you please try to contact the seller first?  Or you may seek help from our support. Thanks for your understanding and support!
4-6 19:54
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules