Pilot mission waypoints: copying actions
1505 2 2022-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FairleyI
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I'm planning to use DJI pilots mission flight to go to a series of waypoints (10-15 per flight) and conduct the same actions at each waypoint. I can't see a way of copying the actions at a waypoint to insert into a new waypoint. Am I missing something or do I really have to add the actions in manuall to each waypoint.

Its made more frustrating because the max hover time is 30s so it looks like i have to repeat that to get the video length I need at each point.

2022-3-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. After the waypoint flight mission in the DJI Pilot APP is saved, it can be edited, and the waypoint can be added again by selecting points on the map. Waypoints cannot be added again through online mission recording (i.e. aircraft dotting).
2022-3-31
Use props
FairleyI
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks but that doesn't really answer my question. I am importing all waypoints in as a kml file. I don't need to add subsequent waypoints; I need to conduct the same set of actions at each waypoint. It is very labour intensive to add these in the tablet to each waypoint. It seems like there isn't a way of copying actions between way points?

Are the missions stored in an editable format somewhere? If not, can we add properties to the kml file to have the actions/waypoint settings populated manually?
2022-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules