RC Pro and DJI Flight Simulator?
4914 8 2022-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jedimaso
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I would love to get more practice without risking my drone, I'm trying to connect RC Pro to DJI Flight Simulator, but it's not working.

DJIFS says it supports Smart Controller, has anyone made it work with RC Pro too?

I'm being able to connect RC Pro to Windows 11 via Assistant for Consumer Drones, but the game doesn't move with the controller.

I've heard that even with Smart Controller some people have problems, and it's about trial and error, connecting and disconnecting the controller, etc.

If anyone can help it would be great!   If it's known that it doesnt work with RC Pro,  can you recommend another simulator that does?

Thanks.
2022-3-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the DJI RC Pro is not listed on our recommended RCs for the DJI Flight simulator. Please use a compatible RC for you to run the DJI Flight Simulator. You may refer to the image below for your reference. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2022-3-31
Use props
Jedimaso
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-31 18:18
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. It seems that the DJI RC Pro is not listed on our recommended RCs for the DJI Flight simulator. Please use a compatible RC for you to run the DJI Flight Simulator. You may refer to the image below for your reference. Thank you for your understanding and support.

[view_image]

Yeah man, you see. I’m not going to just buy another controller to use it with the simulator.  I know it doesn’t mention it under supported controllers but since it’s almost identical to smart controller I’m asking if anyone made it work.   Thanks.
2022-3-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jedimaso Posted at 3-31 18:40
Yeah man, you see. I’m not going to just buy another controller to use it with the simulator.  I know it doesn’t mention it under supported controllers but since it’s almost identical to smart controller I’m asking if anyone made it work.   Thanks.

I understand. Hope you could get the best suggestion from our fellow DJI Pilots here in Forum. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-3-31
Use props
MONKEY PILOT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 931532 ft
Spain

I think it's a bit unfortunate that it works with the Smart Controller and not with RCPRO, which is a more advanced and much more expensive controller. Has no sense
2022-12-27
Use props
djiuser_412b9uyVduLo
New
Australia

When will there be an update to the Flight Sim controller compatibilities?

I just purchased a Mavic 3 Classic and none of the new model controllers are useable with the Flight Sim.

When is it expected for this to be rectified?
2023-1-7
Use props
aiki
lvl.2
Flight distance : 177 ft
Turkey

It is really very sad and frustrating that the simulator does not work with the rc controller. It shouldn't be too hard to set this up. please take into account the requests of the users in this regard.
2023-5-8
Use props
fansf6fd2e12
lvl.2
Flight distance : 265043 ft
United Kingdom

https://youtu.be/MVyy3wXvlJI

Hope this helps
2023-5-8
Use props
Burt37
lvl.4