lvl.4
Flight distance : 887461 ft
Belarus

2022-3-31
Use props
TWStories
lvl.3

Canada

Was this all manual flying?  Or AI assisted?  So Smooth!   Thanks for sharing.

lvl.4
Belarus

TWStories Posted at 3-31 11:15
Was this all manual flying?  Or AI assisted?  So Smooth!   Thanks for sharing.

Thank you.
Circle around the first church was in auto (quick shot). All other shots made in manual.
2022-3-31
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nicely done.    Really smooth maneuvers.
2022-3-31
Use props
btframework
lvl.4
Belarus

DowntownRDB Posted at 3-31 11:45
Very nicely done.    Really smooth maneuvers.

Thank you.
2022-3-31
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful.  Well done.
2022-3-31
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

btframework, WOW!  Nice scenery, those yellow bricks on the white building was eye-catching, all the others nice as well.  Thank you for sharing.Speed of mauvering was nice as well.
2022-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there btframework. Good day and thank you for posting this video that you have filmed. Great work and have a nice day. .
2022-3-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2022-3-31
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

Well flown.
2022-3-31
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Thank you very much!
It's a quite strange sight for me: So different - and so familar at the same time.
And I wonder if someone polishes that golden domes every few days. Next job for the Mini?
2022-4-1
Use props
fansb0e6f38a
lvl.4
Belarus

Thank you. Yeap, looks so. Waiting for the summer (or at least greens), then will see. In fact I will back to Mstislavl as soon as possible (it's very close to me, just about 50km) to see all other curches and historical places. It's vry old city (year 1135) so if you like historical places I do strongly recommend to visit it
2022-4-1
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

Great video and camera works. Nice and smooth. Well done.
2022-4-1
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You're very welcome.    Hope you have a great weekend.
2022-4-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice video!
2022-4-9
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41191 ft

Germany

there were such beautiful places in Ukraine too. You still have everything from Soviet times. Just wait and see when Putin comes up with the idea of reconciling with your boss Lukashenko and you become a part of Russia again. Then another wind will blow with you.
2022-4-9
Use props
Jason WAI
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3136201 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nice, thanks for sharing !
2022-4-9
Use props
btframework
lvl.4
Belarus

Pinarek Posted at 4-9 16:20
there were such beautiful places in Ukraine too. You still have everything from Soviet times. Just wait and see when Putin comes up with the idea of reconciling with your boss Lukashenko and you become a part of Russia again. Then another wind will blow with you.

Remind me< didn't I tell you in other thread the way you should go?
2022-4-9
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Once upon a time there was a cute little girl.
Every morning she woke up, she took a look outside the window and found another little girl smiling at her.
"F... off!" the cute little girl yelled at the girl at the window while turning away.
The next morning, the same happened.
And the next morning.
On the fourth morning, the cute little girl again insulted the girl behind the window, also insulted her parents and her fellow villagers. In rage, she took a heavy candlestick with sharp edges and hurled it at the other girl's face.
Then the mirror broke.
2022-4-9
Use props
btframework
lvl.4
Belarus

Nice story, but I can't understand how it relates to the video I posted. If you don't like the vieo just ignore this. There is no politic or something else. Just a video I made in my last one day trip to the butifull city. If someone wants to talk about politic welcome to my facebook or linkedin. I completely described my position there.

However I don't like when someones give me any adviced or teaches me how to live when I didn't ask for that. So: "Don't tell me what to do and I will never tell you where you should go". (special note, its not addressed Landey but mostly Pinarek).
2022-4-9
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

btframework Posted at 4-9 23:00
Nice story, but I can't understand how it relates to the video I posted. If you don't like the vieo just ignore this. There is no politic or something else. Just a video I made in my last one day trip to the butifull city. If someone wants to talk about politic welcome to my facebook or linkedin. I completely described my position there.

However I don't like when someones give me any adviced or teaches me how to live when I didn't ask for that. So: "Don't tell me what to do and I will never tell you where you should go". (special note, its not addressed Landey but mostly Pinarek).

This wasn't meant for you, it was meant for Pinarek. ;)
Because I strongly dislike civilians attacking other civilians for political and propaganda reasons.
Civilians are the ones which have nothing to do with political decisions, civilians are the ones suffering. We are that civilians. Thus we should realized we're in the same position and shouldn't attack each other. The girl in the mirror, unable to recognize herself.

But I wished to see how it would get interpreted if I didn't name the addressee.
2022-4-9
Use props
btframework
lvl.4
Belarus

Landey Posted at 4-9 23:06
This wasn't meant for you, it was meant for Pinarek. ;)
But I wished to see how it would get interpreted if I didn't name the addressee.

I understood your point completely and that's why I added the "special note" Also I posted that because I do really want to stop such politic discussion here.
2022-4-9
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

I know. That's why I chose a non-political setting. But it's good you speak up if something is wrong, show personality.
I am looking forward to your next fine video.
2022-4-9
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

Excellent discussion on my post - thank you.

Apart from the very good video recording, I only once
drew attention to the fact that civilians, as you @Landey put it,
do nothing against their tormentors.

All right, do whatever you want in Belarus. You will experience it if, like most Russians,
you always allow yourself to be silenced. It's not allowed to express a free opinion,
otherwise it's off to the labor camp. And that doesn't seem to bother most people, they
prefer to remain silent for fear of restrictions.
I couldn't live like that.
2022-4-10
Use props
btframework
lvl.4
Belarus

Pinarek Posted at 4-10 07:40

10 chars long answer.
2022-4-10
Use props
Landey
lvl.4
Germany

Pinarek Posted at 4-10 07:40

Pinarek, Germany has the highest energy prices all around the world.
Just tell me what a civilian person can do against that.

In Germany, the right of free speech means that you are allowed to say anything you want, but at the same times means that all media will erase your posting if it's not in line with the present political system. Plus it means that you'll lose your job, and maybe your house or car gets burned down. Plus it means you'll get prosecuted for saying anything the political system does not want you to say.
That about free speech.

You may argue there's democracy in Germany, granting you power of co-decision.
There isn't. If you vote for a party promising you tax reduction, the same party will raise the taxes after the election. If promises are not kept, elections make no sense.
Plus, there's article 20 of our fundamental law, saying that the German people are entitled to decide about political matters by the means of elections AND polls (plebiscites). The latter was NEVER done.
Thus both means granted by the fundamental law are ignored, so there is no way of controlling and deciding over political decisions.

• Election fraud in the Kleve district went public a few years ago, election not declared void, not repeated.
• Valid elections in Thüringen declared void by the chancellor, repeated two times till the chancellor liked the result.
• Boss of the federal office for protecting the constitution fired because he proven said the truth (different from the regimes view), replaced by another guy who did an examination which again proved the first guy was right. He also got fired and replaced with a third guy which learned from the past and declared his predecessors guilty. Not fired.

So we in Germany have no rights regarding politicial decisions, the right of free speech isn't granted anymore as soon as you speak against the political system.

Thus we, the civilian people, are absolutely helpless.
And that's exactly the same with other countries.
Thus I don't see any reason for your accusations.
"People living in a glass house shouldn' throw stones."

btframework: Sorry for again reacting on Pinarek - but things need to be put right. Also it might be interesting for you to know how things are under a "democratic" regime like Germany.
I won't react again.
2022-4-10
Use props
Pinarek
lvl.4

Germany

TOTALER QUATSCH !!!! auf Alles bezogen was Du hier schreibst, bist ja ein richtiger Verschwörungstheoretiker !!!Und wahrswcheinlich bist Du auch ein sogenannter @Querdenker@
TOTAL BULL...!!!! based on everything you write here, you are a real conspiracy theorist!
And probably also a so-called "lateral thinker"

2022-4-11
Use props
btframework
lvl.4
Belarus

Landey Posted at 4-10 23:18
Pinarek, Germany has the highest energy prices all around the world.
Just tell me what a civilian person can do against that.

No problem. I wrote a long answer also but then decided to delete it and ignore that person. It is always some "idiot" on any forum so better to ignore them. IMHO

So keep flying and shooting great vids/pics/etc. There is enough stress in the live without such strange persons.
2022-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules