My dji mavic air will not calibrate
401 1 2022-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HaydenR
lvl.1

United States

I accidentaly crashed my dji mavic air into a brick wall at 28mph, and ever since the backward sensors will not calibrate. I have tried on the app but when i go to do it in the app the instructions telling me to do it never pops up. But when i do it on my pc both the sensors show up at the bottom and work on all the boxes but at the end it says calabration failed and i am doing it on acurved monitor. But the weirdest part is when i take it off they work for about 5 seconds but they are VERY unaccurate then the the error message shows.
2022-3-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there HaydenR. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Mavic Air and thank you for reaching out. Since this unfortunate event happened and now you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Air. It would best for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2022-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules