Frustrating purchase experience buying drone from Canada
1102 5 2022-3-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
whatsupcanada
lvl.1

Canada

I've tried to buy a FPV combo 3 times and the orders got rejected each time. Then soon I received 3 emails saying I would get refund. I called credit company and they said the charge got through and in pending state. It doesn't look like a payment issue, otherwise why I get refunds? I don't know what was wrong. Hi DJI, Is there a problem selling drones to Canada now?

2022-3-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you tell me where you bought our DJI product? If you bought from our DJI Store, please tell me your order number and we will help you check it.
2022-3-31
Use props
whatsupcanada
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, Forth is a charm. My 4th order seems got through. Waiting for the delivery. Thanks for the reply.
2022-4-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

whatsupcanada Posted at 4-1 17:16
Hi, Forth is a charm. My 4th order seems got through. Waiting for the delivery. Thanks for the reply.

Glad to know that. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2022-4-1
Use props
djiuser_IjLCCjxoZp7x
lvl.1
Canada

I have ordered the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo from canada too it's been over a week now they taken my money and it's still not ship and now they are said that a free gift that supposed to come with the order is out of stock and that why they are not sending my order. and they have been giving me the runaround since wha a bad first experience with this company.
2022-4-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_IjLCCjxoZp7x Posted at 4-18 07:11
I have ordered the DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo from canada too it's been over a week now they taken my money and it's still not ship and now they are said that a free gift that supposed to come with the order is out of stock and that why they are not sending my order. and they have been giving me the runaround since wha a bad first experience with this company.

Hi, there. We are sorry to hear about this. We have replied to you in this thread, please check it. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 772&pid=2723211
2022-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules