There was no more controller icon in the bottom left corner...
563 3 2022-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Already on the flight before last, I noticed that in the lower left corner (of the Fly app) the icon for the controller (the one with the little "spike" representing the orientation of the antennas in relation to the drone) was no longer there.

This was annoying, as it actually helps to point the controller "exactly" in the direction of the Mavic 3 to achieve a good wireless connection...

By the way, I use the RC Pro...

More "out of curiosity" I recalibrated the compass of the controller today...   **)
... and there it was again, that useful symbol!

I just wanted to mention it because something similar could happen to one or the other.....

**) There was no other reference to the need for compass calibration!
2022-4-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Obviously RC Pro, I don't think you have a compass in standard remote.
2022-4-1
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 4-1 04:45
Obviously RC Pro, I don't think you have a compass in standard remote.

I don't use the standard controller at all.
The RC Pro is much more pleasant (particularly because of the brightness, but also because of the useful additional keys)...
As I said, no symbol in this "round display" at the bottom left, but now everything is as it should be again...
2022-4-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there frankymusik. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out and for sharing how you have rectified the said issue as well. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2022-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules