Is DJI now getting rid of defective stock?
12Next >
1671 42 2022-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Samakopita
Banned

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2022-4-1
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... yes, discount of 8%, but not the Cine version...
2022-4-1
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

And yet apparently even a partial refund is out of the question.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=262287&pid=2708864
Translation: "haha, we duped you, sucker"
2022-4-1
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2 weeks of Spring discounts upto 28%  - end-of-line sell-offs perhaps?
2022-4-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

That's a daft title.
What on earth would be the point of getting rid of defective stock especially at such pitiful discounts for "defective" items.
At worst I'd bet they are repaired and fully functional.
Could it be that they simply are not selling at the normal prices, especially the M3 with all its GPS etc. woes.
2022-4-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 4-1 05:55
That's a daft title.
What on earth would be the point of getting rid of defective stock especially at such pitiful discounts for "defective" items.
At worst I'd bet they are repaired and fully functional.

Its a spring sale as advertised on their website, its something we see almost every year or twice a year.
The title is just cynical.
2022-4-1
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Before I read anybody else's comments, my thought was that the title of this thread was overly inflammatory, even before I opened it up to see the messaging.  That said, the OP is asking the question, not proposing a factual statement, fair enough.  My answer to the question/title is "In my opinion, no."
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
Flight distance : 573225 ft
  • >>>
United States

Futility at its best. You kind of mimic Tucker Carlson don’t you?  Asking those “hard hitting” questions that are only meant to inflame and sow discourse. More and more forum users are finally seeing it. How long until his account gets banned this time guys?
2022-4-1
Use props
ZeuS-FL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5782297 ft
  • >>>
United States

In top of that, i just got a message from DJI with a video showing a Mavic 3 with Airbags that will be announced soon ??? Enterprise or something.
2022-4-1
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884301 ft
  • >>>
United States

frankymusik Posted at 4-1 05:27
... yes, discount of 8%, but not the Cine version...

i had cine listed somewhere.  for over a week now.   nothing.  still not one lowball.  i am not disclosing the site... obviously it will get trolled.  lol.  
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 4-1 06:44
Before I read anybody else's comments, my thought was that the title of this thread was overly inflammatory, even before I opened it up to see the messaging.  That said, the OP is asking the question, not proposing a factual statement, fair enough.  My answer to the question/title is "In my opinion, no."

It only counts if the questions are being asked in good faith. Do you feel this user who has been banned multiple times for causing discourse is asking this in good faith. Really think about it.
2022-4-1
Use props
djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6
lvl.4
Flight distance : 884301 ft
  • >>>
United States

MavicFit91 Posted at 4-1 07:34
It only counts if the questions are being asked in good faith. Do you feel this user who has been banned multiple times for causing discourse is asking this in good faith. Really think about it.

I read snoopys posts, there was no need for a ban.  I didn't see an swears, lashing out.  I saw some one take a lot of time to try an reply, and get met with an online mob of opposition.  
2022-4-1
Use props
ianwood
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5236 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the OP an idiot?  
It's a question! Not proposing factual statement!  

Dhrone!
2022-4-1
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MavicFit91 Posted at 4-1 07:34
It only counts if the questions are being asked in good faith. Do you feel this user who has been banned multiple times for causing discourse is asking this in good faith. Really think about it.

I wasn't certain that this user was the same user of the account formally known as NGC.  I had a suspicion, but I gave the OP the benefit of the doubt.  I have been accused of being overly and excessively fair at the expense of wisdom, so wouldn't be the first time.
2022-4-1
Use props
Charles Adams
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6 Posted at 4-1 07:38
I read snoopys posts, there was no need for a ban.  I didn't see an swears, lashing out.  I saw some one take a lot of time to try an reply, and get met with an online mob of opposition.

There may be more mitigating factors and information than is at our disposal.  Part of the code of conduct that I must practice in one of the organizations (of which I am a member) is to assume good intentions and not assume bad intentions, and I practice that in all walks of life.  I assume that the moderators acted in good faith.
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_EEXtim8SFbZ6 Posted at 4-1 07:38
I read snoopys posts, there was no need for a ban.  I didn't see an swears, lashing out.  I saw some one take a lot of time to try an reply, and get met with an online mob of opposition.

Go watch Fox News if you like propaganda. A mob? You are a good little exaggerating propagandist yourself it seems maybe. I despise propaganda, so I will find it and react to always.
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 4-1 07:51
There may be more mitigating factors and information than is at our disposal.  Part of the code of conduct that I must practice in one of the organizations (of which I am a member) is to assume good intentions and not assume bad intentions, and I practice that in all walks of life.  I assume that the moderators acted in good faith.

That is how we end up with a fascistic president like Donald Trump or how Germany ended up with a chancellor like Hitler . Critical thinking is important for human civilization. If we give disinformation and deliberate propaganda the benefit of the doubt, bad things usually follow.
2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Samakopita Posted at 4-1 08:36
What about listening to a relentless shill like you? You’re not credible.

Lol okay homie……..
2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Samakopita Posted at 4-1 08:37
You are a “defender of truth”. Gotcha. A soldier in the DJI forums. A loser like Hallmark. BwaHAHAHAH.

Exactly what a propagandist would say when called out. What you don't seem to understand is... I expect these responses from you. You think I am trying to convince you or anyone who believes you of anything? I just like countering your propaganda  
2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Samakopita Posted at 4-1 08:38
You are a propagandist. A DJI shill. A Hallmark 2.0. People see that quite clearly. Pot? Meet kettle.

Copy cat copy cat. Copy cat can’t be original
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Good to keep you “reacting” to what you perceive as propaganda. You are a true soldier of truth.

Lol…….
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Good to keep you “reacting” to what you perceive as propaganda. You are a true soldier of truth.

I am sorry you are so desperate for attention. Who hurt you ?
2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

You are a propagandist. A DJI shill. A Hallmark 2.0. People see that quite clearly. Pot? Meet kettle.

Still what a propagandist would say.
2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Exactly how I would predict a lonely troll to respond  Lol
2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Samakopita Posted at 4-1 08:44
Very triggered. It’s amusing seeing you so triggered homie. .

Find your own words homie.
2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

2022-4-1
Use props
StanMaster
Banned
  • >>>
United States

2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Samakopita Posted at 4-1 08:54
You invented homie? What a truth soldier. A battle hardened veteran of the shill wars. I’m sure you sit and get so angry watching Fox and cursing Tucker Carlson.

See that was a little more original. Good job! You are getting better at this trolling thing !
2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

2022-4-1
Use props
MavicFit91
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Samakopita Posted at 4-1 09:53
You are a battle-hardened hero shill.  Still triggered as Hallmark’s brother, but a truth warrior nonetheless.

Gosh, I don’t even know what to say back to that.. it was pretty incoherent . Are you okay? Are you having a stroke?
2022-4-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not being pedantic but is the OP asking a question in the title?  To me the actual wording of the title is a statement, not a question, and the question mark punctuation is an error.
If the title was meant to be a question it should have read "Are DJI now getting rid of defective stock?"
2022-4-1
Use props
Samakopita
Banned

United States

2022-4-1
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It would be interesting if someone with grammatical knowledge would chip in but for some reason "Is DJ..... " does not sound right to me, which is why I wrote "Are DJI................"
2022-4-1
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules