CAMERA CONTROLS NOT WORKING
1665 4 2022-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
123brandon
lvl.1
United States

I have a DJI Mavic Pro Platinum that I use to take roofing photos for a roofing company. The drone is in excellent condition and never crashed. I have not used it in a few months and when I started the drone recently it did a firmware update and now the camera controls wont work. The drone flies fine and the camera goes through the start up movements. The camera even sends video back to my phone but I can not control the camera movement at all. I was able to down grade the firmware on both the controller and the drone and then update to the latest firmware again with no errors. The controller still will not operate any camera controls. It will not let me zoom, pan or tilt, switch to record, take a picture or anything else. It is sending video feed back to the drone and the camera goes through the start up process just fine. The DJI GO 4 app will not let me use any of the camera features. They seem "un tappable". Even camera settings that require a toggle on or off do not work.
Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening? Thanks in advance.

The firmware is V01.04.0500.
2022-4-1
Use props
123brandon
lvl.1
United States

The firmware is V01.04.0500.
2022-4-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there 123brandon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? Kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

2022-4-1
Use props
fansb8fdd35d
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-1 20:37
Hello there 123brandon. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and kindly please try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application from this DJI Link ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) to see if the issue will still persist? Kindly please sync all of your flight records before uninstalling the DJI Go 4 application on your mobile device for you not to loose your previous flight information. If the issue persist kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello. Thank you for the advice. I have tried deleting thee DJI Go 4 app and reinstalling it and the problem persist.  I use an iPhone 12 pro. This phone has never given me problems before when flying the drone. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.
2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansb8fdd35d Posted at 4-4 05:45
Hello. Thank you for the advice. I have tried deleting thee DJI Go 4 app and reinstalling it and the problem persist.  I use an iPhone 12 pro. This phone has never given me problems before when flying the drone. Do you have any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for this information. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device on the DJI Go 4 application to see if the issue will persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( iPhone 12 Pro ) that your are using on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPhone 12 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI application we can not guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI Mavic Pro. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 Application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.
2022-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules