3772 13 2022-4-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aphotovid LTD
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hello,
We are trying to unlock our new Mavic 3 for business use. Your basic info page will not send the SMS to my phone number to complete the process. We need this unlocked ASAP!

Please advise.

Thank you

Andrew
2022-4-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that  you mean to activate your drone? Please try to follow the steps in the  tutorial video. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/pt/mavic-3/video.  Hope this would be helpful.
2022-4-1
Use props
Aphotovid LTD
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Hello,

the drone is activated. I am trying to do the set up for geo zone self unlocking. I fill everything out and the click send SMS and it shows sent, but I do not receive an SMS message with a verification code.
2022-4-2
Use props
Aphotovid LTD
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

The Geo unlock page on your website appears not to work in Canada far ANY OF YOUR PRODUCTS. I cannot unlock my Mavic 2 or Mavic 3, as a commercial operator you need to fix this ASAP
2022-4-2
Use props
Aphotovid LTD
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 4-1 20:45
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm that  you mean to activate your drone? Please try to follow the steps in the  tutorial video. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/pt/mavic-3/video.  Hope this would be helpful.

Is it possible to get some response on this?
2022-4-4
Use props
Aphotovid LTD
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

It is background certification that is not working
2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Aphotovid LTD Posted at 4-4 06:29
Is it possible to get some response on this?

Hi, there. Greatly sorry for the late reply. Could you please try to use another device to see if it works? If it doesn't make further progress, please try to contact our related team via flysafe@dji.com. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-4-5
Use props
fans0a8d972b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214656 ft
United States

Are you trying to get the SMS code from the Authentication Application page? If so...
In the first Phone drop down box only click on +1 (it's a country code box, not an area code box). In the second Phone drop down box type in your area code and phone number. No dashes or parentheses. I'm being an ugly American and assuming you're in the US. If not, use your country code in the first box.

Good luck.
2022-5-5
Use props
djiuser_KCbZLlGyZIEj
New

United States

fans0a8d972b Posted at 2022-5-5 16:58
Are you trying to get the SMS code from the Authentication Application page? If so...
In the first Phone drop down box only click on +1 (it's a country code box, not an area code box). In the second Phone drop down box type in your area code and phone number. No dashes or parentheses. I'm being an ugly American and assuming you're in the US. If not, use your country code in the first box.

Having the same issue in Puerto Rico. Horrible experience.
2023-5-11
Use props
djiuser_knz3OHecc2gy
New
Flight distance : 142841 ft
Papua New Guinea

DJI Thor Posted at 2022-4-1 20:45

I have the similar problem with dji mvic air 2
2023-9-17
Use props
djiuser_vwmvl5cumHjq
New

United States

djiuser_KCbZLlGyZIEj Posted at 5-11 11:30
Having the same issue in Puerto Rico. Horrible experience.

I'm in PR too. Did you manage to solve the issue?
2023-10-20
Use props
vitaka55
lvl.2
Flight distance : 385741 ft
Croatia

In Croatia, I do not receive an SMS for zone authorization. The drone is a Mavic 3 Pro. I lost 160€ today because I couldn't shoot.
2023-12-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

vitaka55 Posted at 12-18 11:39
In Croatia, I do not receive an SMS for zone authorization. The drone is a Mavic 3 Pro. I lost 160€ today because I couldn't shoot.

Hi, vitaka55. Sorry about the trouble. Have you already tried rebooting your phone? If the issue persists after rebooting the phone and you still need to fly to the desired location, please, DM me your DJI Email account, flight controller serial number, latitude and longtitude, radius, and height. If you are going to fly in a red zone, please include the approval. Thank you for your patience. Have a nice day.
2023-12-18
Use props
fans32c93870
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184633 ft
United States

The same problem here, Spain.
For me, using an US emporary virtual number worked. I used https://anonymsms.com/
2-29 15:04
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules