DJI Care Repair Shipping Label
3159 17 2022-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_user_uk
lvl.1

Hello, I submitted a case for DJI Care Repair. And the information said:

1. If you have an active DJI Care (except Non-EU version) contract for your product or if your product is within its warranty period, you will receive a shipping label via email within two working days. Otherwise you will have to send in your product by yourself.
2. If the logistics carrier loses your package, you should contact the logistics carrier yourself, and you might bear the loss depending on the logistics carrier's policies.
3. If you are in a non-EU country, you need to write "Defective Component - No Commercial Value" on the invoice and send the invoice with your products.

I am sending the product from the UK (purchased the product in the UK). Should I expect to receive a shipping label? Also, for point 3, what is the invoice that I need to write "Defective Component - No Commercial Value" on?

2022-4-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. We learned that our team has sent you the shipping label, please have a check. Besides, the invoice you mentioned is the commercial invoice. You are advised to write the content on it. Hope this would be helpful.
2022-4-2
Use props
djiuser_Xdn68lRpxuWu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 242379 ft
United Kingdom

Hello, sorry to jump on the back of this thread but I don't seem able to make a new thread. I have made a care refresh claim which shows on "my case" as "pay now". However, I paid when I set up the claim and if I click on the pay now button, it says I have paid and sends me back to "my case". I have not received any email with a label for sending. I should add that it seems incredibly difficult to contact anyone - there are no email links anywhere I can see. There weren't even any instructions for how to make a care refresh claim - took my about 30 mins of googling to work it out. Poor customer support so far. Can anyone here help please?

Thanks
Charles
2022-4-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Xdn68lRpxuWu Posted at 4-3 03:18
Hello, sorry to jump on the back of this thread but I don't seem able to make a new thread. I have made a care refresh claim which shows on "my case" as "pay now". However, I paid when I set up the claim and if I click on the pay now button, it says I have paid and sends me back to "my case". I have not received any email with a label for sending. I should add that it seems incredibly difficult to contact anyone - there are no email links anywhere I can see. There weren't even any instructions for how to make a care refresh claim - took my about 30 mins of googling to work it out. Poor customer support so far. Can anyone here help please?

Thanks

Hi Charles, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are able to trace your case under your forum account, rest assured, the shipping label will be sent to you within 2 working days. I had asked the team and help to send it to you as soon as possible. Please wait patiently.
2022-4-3
Use props
Erbster
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Susan Posted at 4-3 05:05
Hi Charles, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are able to trace your case under your forum account, rest assured, the shipping label will be sent to you within 2 working days. I had asked the team and help to send it to you as soon as possible. Please wait patiently.

Thanks very much for the prompt reply. I still do not understand what invoice I need to send, though
2022-4-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Erbster Posted at 4-3 14:03
Thanks very much for the prompt reply. I still do not understand what invoice I need to send, though

We will send you the shipping label along with the CI form (commercial invoice form). Please check the email accordingly.
2022-4-3
Use props
Erbster
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I recieved an email today saying this:

"This is a follow up with your case. We already sent a shipping label to you with this tracking number:    1ZR54Y139148707807

To avoid customs clearance issue and the risk of the package being returned, please attached as well a copy of the commercial invoice (put it in a plastic pouch so that it can be removed if needed) together with the label, stick it on the outer package and then ship the unit in. Also provide the 2 copies to the UPS Access Point where you dropped off your package or to the UPS driver if you have requested the unit to be picked up so that the required documents can be handed over to UPS export department. You may refer to the photo below for the sample of the commercial invoice included with the label."

I also had an email from UPS with a shipment ID. However, neither of these had anything attached (ie label or "invoice"). Is that normal? I've checked my spam - nothing there.

The email assumes that I have "plastic pouches" - I'm not sure where I would get that from
2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Erbster Posted at 4-4 09:59
I recieved an email today saying this:

"This is a follow up with your case. We already sent a shipping label to you with this tracking number:    1ZR54Y139148707807

Hi, there. We have transferred your situation to the relevant team, they will resend the email asap. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2022-4-4
Use props
Erbster
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Is this forum the approved way to access help?  I have had no reply to the email I sent to DJI support. I understood that I was supposed to be able to send my drone within two days of making the claim - still not happened yet.

My continuing experience of customer support from DJI is contradictory information and frustration at not being able to contact anyone. My disappointment is being promised a certain service and then not getting it. Seems to happen on every occasion I contact DJI
2022-4-5
Use props
dji_user_uk
lvl.1

DJI Thor Posted at 4-2 20:13
Hi, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We managed to find out your case number through your forum account. We learned that our team has sent you the shipping label, please have a check. Besides, the invoice you mentioned is the commercial invoice. You are advised to write the content on it. Hope this would be helpful.

Thank you, I have received the shipping label and further information!
2022-4-5
Use props
dji_user_uk
lvl.1

I can't see an option to close this thread. Could this thread be closed since it has been resolved? I am getting email notifications of new posts in this thread. I see that some other people have posted their own issues - could the admin create new threads for their cases so that they can get the help they need too? Thank you.
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Erbster Posted at 4-5 07:48
Is this forum the approved way to access help?  I have had no reply to the email I sent to DJI support. I understood that I was supposed to be able to send my drone within two days of making the claim - still not happened yet.

My continuing experience of customer support from DJI is contradictory information and frustration at not being able to contact anyone. My disappointment is being promised a certain service and then not getting it. Seems to happen on every occasion I contact DJI

Hi there, we are sorry for any inconvenience. We noticed that our team has replied to your email saying you will receive a separate email with the shipping label. Hope you can wait for the email update patiently. Thanks for your understanding.
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dji_user_uk Posted at 4-5 10:38
I can't see an option to close this thread. Could this thread be closed since it has been resolved? I am getting email notifications of new posts in this thread. I see that some other people have posted their own issues - could the admin create new threads for their cases so that they can get the help they need too? Thank you.

You can cancel the email notifications subscription. Please go to the personal homepage and then uncheck this box to disable the notifications.
2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_ki7jhKm8cNvr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 828392 ft
Canada

Hi, I am also unable to create a new thread.
I've been waiting 2 weeks for my shipping label so I can send my broken drone back. How can I get another one sent since the first one still hasn't arrived?
2023-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_ki7jhKm8cNvr Posted at 8-11 18:23
Hi, I am also unable to create a new thread.
I've been waiting 2 weeks for my shipping label so I can send my broken drone back. How can I get another one sent since the first one still hasn't arrived?

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know the case number for checking, please? Thanks.
2023-8-11
Use props
djiuser_ki7jhKm8cNvr
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 8-11 18:51
Hi there, thank you for reaching out. May I know the case number for checking, please? Thanks.

CAS-13736362-M0R4K1
2023-8-12
Use props
djiuser_ki7jhKm8cNvr
lvl.1
Canada

Did you get it?
CAS-13736362-M0R4K1
2023-8-12
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_ki7jhKm8cNvr Posted at 8-12 14:55
Did you get it?
CAS-13736362-M0R4K1

Hi, there. I am sorry for the inconvenience caused.  I replied to you in the other post. Here's the link https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 733&pid=3106089 Kindly check. Thank you.
2023-8-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules