Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
timecode Ronin 4D
6791 6 2022-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sonoma.911
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50791 ft
United States

Does anyone know when the timecode/sdi expansion module will be available for the Ronin 4d?
2022-4-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. We have not received any related notice. Please keep tuned to our official website, as it will be updated once any progress is made. Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for your support!
2022-4-2
Use props
fans8240cd91
lvl.1

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-2 22:59
Hi, there. Thanks for reaching us. We have not received any related notice. Please keep tuned to our official website, as it will be updated once any progress is made. Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for your support!

Hi, Please have mercy with the price of these expansions, keep the 4D ecosystem friendly for users that are investing in your cameras. don't scare users with crazy prices please.
2022-4-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans8240cd91 Posted at 4-16 17:15
Hi, Please have mercy with the price of these expansions, keep the 4D ecosystem friendly for users that are investing in your cameras. don't scare users with crazy prices please.
We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We have forwarded your feedback to our related team. We listen to all the feedback on social media and will keep improving to provide our users all more professional and thoughtful service, thank you again for your support. Thank you.
2022-4-17
Use props
Sonoma.911
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50791 ft
United States

currently the RONIN 4D is not accepting time code.  When I send time code using the 3.5mm port I can hear the sound it makes on the left channel however, it doesn't not change the time to the time code generator and when I put it in the Divinchi resolve it isn't using the time code.  It is synching with wave form/slate.  Hoping this is fixed in the next upgrade or sooner !
2022-5-18
Use props
Deltaxel
lvl.2
Czechia

Sonoma.911 Posted at 2022-5-18 09:13
currently the RONIN 4D is not accepting time code.  When I send time code using the 3.5mm port I can hear the sound it makes on the left channel however, it doesn't not change the time to the time code generator and when I put it in the Divinchi resolve it isn't using the time code.  It is synching with wave form/slate.  Hoping this is fixed in the next upgrade or sooner !

You might want to check this article: https://teckers.com/how-to-sync- ... lve%2C%20drag%20and,click%20Create%20to%20generate%20a%20new%20Multicam%20sequence.

It explains how to transform audio timecode to metadata timecode in Davinci.
I believe tentacle sync made a software that does the same.

The plate is now available and time code works great with it. However, the R4D doesn't fit in the case if the plate is on. So you have to add it and remove it all the time.

Edit: on latest update, you can choose to use the MIC input ac TC (metadata) in the camera recording settings.

2023-11-12
Use props
djiuser_d3t9xgja8CWt
New
Flight distance : 187799 ft
Hong Kong

Deltaxel Posted at 2023-11-12 13:17
You might want to check this article: https://teckers.com/how-to-sync- ... lve%2C%20drag%20and,click%20Create%20to%20generate%20a%20new%20Multicam%20sequence.

It explains how to transform audio timecode to metadata timecode in Davinci.

Hey Deltaxel, thanks for your sharing. I wonder on the latest update, when using Mic input as Timecode input, will there be an audio channel as well? Because normally when using Deity TC-1 with 3.5mm into camera, the timecode info is on the left channel, and deity tc-1 records scratch audio in the right channel. I'm curious how Ronin 4D handles this.
3-15 05:20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules