123Next >
49986 108 2022-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jLav
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2693228 ft
United States

When will the DJI Fly App be available for for the Samsung Galaxy S22.  I bought the DJI FPV one week ago and I cannot fly it.  Shall I return it and wait for DJI to fix this?  I have three weeks...
Thanks,
J

2022-4-2
Use props
jLav
lvl.3
United States

Must I use the DJI Fly App?  Can I fly the DJI FPV without the use of the DJI Fly app?
2022-4-2
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us what specific issue you encountered? Please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-4-2
Use props
jLav
lvl.3
United States

Good Morning,

1.  I cannot open the DJI Store App on my phone.

2.  DJI Fly App is not an option on my phone.

3.  The DJI Website does not list my phone as comnpatible.  

4.  I tried to click on the link that you sent me from my phone and the URL has an error.  https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly See Attached.

5.  I believe that DJI Fly will be upgraded so that my phone is compatible.  In the meantime I want to use the DJI FPV Controller on my PC with the Liftoff Simulator.  I upgraded the Firmware on the Controller, but it is does not connect.  My BetaFPV Lite Radio 2 connects to my PC and the Liftoff Simulator.

Thanks,
Jason
2022-4-3
Use props
Dimitar Chernakov
New

Bulgaria

DJI Thor Posted at 4-2 20:29
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us what specific issue you encountered? Please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

Sorry, I take this application, but it is not work correctly with my Samsung S 22 (the camera is invisible). Please suggest a solution.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

jLav Posted at 4-3 04:24
Good Morning,

1.  I cannot open the DJI Store App on my phone. [view_image]

Hi, Jason. Thanks for your update. Please note that your device is not on the compatibility list does not mean that it will not work. Besides, may we know what error you encountered after clicking the link we provided? Since we can open the link correctly, if it's possible, please tell us more details. Here is another link for your reference: https://www.dji.com/uk/dji-fpv/downloads You are advised to install the DJI App via the link.
2022-6-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Dimitar Chernakov Posted at 6-5 10:11
Sorry, I take this application, but it is not work correctly with my Samsung S 22 (the camera is invisible). Please suggest a solution.

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. We are currently working urgently to fix the issue. There are many tests that need to be performed. We will finish it ASAP. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2022-6-5
Use props
Sysu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28907 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

I have recently purchased the DJI MINI SE drone. However I am getting an issue which is when i connect to my phone (Samsung S22 Ultra) using the latest software, the DJI Fly App 1.6.4 version, I am unable to see the video transmit on my phone.

on the other hand if i connect via iPhone this works but this isnt my phone and someone else's phone.

Could you please provide an update/ solution how to get a fix for my Samsung S22 Ultra, Android version 12.

Thank you
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_pQKvvgJR6ymZ
New

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 6-5 22:21
Hi, Jason. Thanks for your update. Please note that your device is not on the compatibility list does not mean that it will not work. Besides, may we know what error you encountered after clicking the link we provided? Since we can open the link correctly, if it's possible, please tell us more details. Here is another link for your reference: https://www.dji.com/uk/dji-fpv/downloads You are advised to install the DJI App via the link.

I have exact same problem with my Samsung S22. No video/pic  image but if you take video or picture it shows perfectly in the album on the dji fly app. Even with the new update they still havent fixed the problem. I believe its to do with the new chip in the phone that dji are struggling to make compatible.
2022-6-13
Use props
HeloSX8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37057 ft
Austria

Same Problem for me! No 4k transmission on the old app!  App deleted and the new apk V1.6.4 downloaded from dji.  Unfortunately, it cannot be installed on the S22 ultra (exynos).
Screenshot_20220614-095106_Cx File Explorer.jpg
Screenshot_20220614-095102_Package installer.jpg
2022-6-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_pQKvvgJR6ymZ Posted at 6-13 11:31
I have exact same problem with my Samsung S22. No video/pic  image but if you take video or picture it shows perfectly in the album on the dji fly app. Even with the new update they still havent fixed the problem. I believe its to do with the new chip in the phone that dji are struggling to make compatible.

Could you please try to reinstall the APP from our official website? Note to back up the video/picture files. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_EgzqON9mCFt2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159291 ft
United Kingdom

I have exact same problem on my s22 ultra. The android apk just says "can't open this file" on download link. My phone is not in the list
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_nkF7By2APwpp
New
Flight distance : 2431594 ft
Netherlands

I confirm the above. Video feed from drone (dji mini) to S22 plus dispay is not working. I get a black screen when I connect the drone to phone. I installed the app from the link above.
2022-6-18
Use props
djiuser_EgzqON9mCFt2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 159291 ft
United Kingdom

Tried again Today, it is now working.

I used this app to install it on my mini pro 3.

https://www.dji.com/uk/mobile/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Screenshot_20220619-141519_Google Play Store.jpg
2022-6-19
Use props
djiuser_N5oykApPJqNM
New

United States

When are you going to fix this major issue with your drone?
2022-6-20
Use props
djiuser_8KJT0ANDwJgB
New

United States

Sysu Posted at 6-13 08:29
Hi,

I have recently purchased the DJI MINI SE drone. However I am getting an issue which is when i connect to my phone (Samsung S22 Ultra) using the latest software, the DJI Fly App 1.6.4 version, I am unable to see the video transmit on my phone.

I am having the same issue with my ultra
2022-6-24
Use props
GeraldoFulgencio
New
Flight distance : 1265282 ft
Brazil

Quando será disponibilizada a versão do Fly compatível com o Galaxy S22? Tenho um Mavic mini e um Mavic Air 2 que estão inoperantes pela falta de atualização.
2022-6-28
Use props
djiuser_29nJ2r73zjBq
New

France

Je viens de changer mon smartphone pour un S22 et je viens de constater que je ne peux plus utiliser mon mavic mini. A quand une mise à jour ??
2022-6-30
Use props
djiuser_Xg6F4jWdhhVZ
New
Flight distance : 7362 ft
United States

Dji fly app needs a new update on samsung s22+, I cant see the drones camera on app I only see a black screen.  
I've already try it with another phone and it works fine but not with the s22
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_Xg6F4jWdhhVZ
New
Flight distance : 7362 ft
United States

djiuser_8KJT0ANDwJgB Posted at 6-24 15:38

Same issue but with s22+
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_wxBRhJqlEMhE
New

United States

Same issue on my S22+, already tried reinstalling app and still nothing. Please help.
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_6TJ9fQP6eTC5
lvl.1

Italy

Same for me... galaxy s22 and no video display on dji app... incredible!!!! I think I return the drone... scam dji!
2022-7-2
Use props
djiuser_yT1e6wCQ30qv
New

Bulgaria

Hi DJI support team,
Same with my S22+.
Just for reference the version before 1.6.4. Worked just fine.
Regards
Ivo
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_zXz2hekOanrS
New

Canada

I have just purchased a mini SE and can confirm that the Samsung S22 and version 1.68 of the fly app still has a black screen on the live camera feed.
I spoke to support and they asked for my logs - which I sent over. But given how many folks are having the same problem, I suspect the issue is already well defined. The question is when does this get fixed? I will give it until the end of the week and then I'm returning my drone and will be buying a different one.
2022-7-4
Use props
djiuser_j49hczkMieHt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 189941 ft
United Kingdom

jLav Posted at 4-3 04:24
Good Morning,

1.  I cannot open the DJI Store App on my phone. [view_image]

You can use a tablet whilst waiting for the phone update
2022-7-5
Use props
pomatyko
New
Romania

djiuser_j49hczkMieHt Posted at 7-5 08:08
You can use a tablet whilst waiting for the phone update

Yes, I tried that. It does work, but how do I hold the tablet and also hold the controller with 2 hands... or do I need another person just to hold the tablet while flying? This is ridiculous
2022-7-5
Use props
AzK-smooke
lvl.1

Switzerland

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g9XftLBJK3hDJyqxWw0NZzH4GeWcuIdK/view?usp=sharing
2022-7-7
Use props
AzK-smooke
lvl.1

Switzerland

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g9XftLBJK3hDJyqxWw0NZzH4GeWcuIdK/view?usp=sharing
2022-7-7
Use props
AzK-smooke
lvl.1

Switzerland

djiuser_8KJT0ANDwJgB Posted at 6-24 15:38

2022-7-7
Use props
AzK-smooke
lvl.1

Switzerland

2022-7-7
Use props
djiuser_hVYbgDjxUZMa
lvl.1

Brazil

Acabei de adquirir um mini SE e posso confirmar que o Samsung S22+ e a versão 1.69 do aplicativo fly ainda tem uma tela preta no feed da câmera ao vivo.
Mas, considerando quantas pessoas estão tendo o mesmo problema, acabei de olhar dispositivo recomendado nao tem a linha Samsung S22 . gostaria de saber quando isso é corrigido?
2022-7-7
Use props
fans49cb46f0
New

United Kingdom

Hi could do with some help my mavic mini is not working with my Samsung s22 what can I do
2022-7-11
Use props
Frank Biganski
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1127887 ft
United Kingdom

I've been flying DJI for over five years and since day one, DJI has always had connectivity issues with various Android phones.

I recently moved from the US to UK and none of the Andoid apps will connect to my Mavic Air 2, and my new Samsung A22 won;t connect either.

I turn on my old iPhone 6S Plus, and my old mini iPad 3, and both connectted to the aircraft no problem -- using the good old DJI FLY app.  Software and firmware updated too.

I only bought this Samsung A22 as a cheap phone to get by, but I'll be going with an iPhone soon I guess. Not just for this issue, but I miss my iPhone!!!

2022-7-13
Use props
fansf218f80b
lvl.1

United States

Hi. I have the samsung s22 ultra. After the app loads it has an over screen option that will not go away. This is what the display says.

Interested in flying a DJI aircraft? Here is some helpful info to know before flying
2022-7-22
Use props
fansf218f80b
lvl.1

United States

fansf218f80b Posted at 7-22 17:44
Hi. I have the samsung s22 ultra. After the app loads it has an over screen option that will not go away. This is what the display says.

Interested in flying a DJI aircraft? Here is some helpful info to know before flying

I figured it out. The app does not like when the phone is set on dark mode.
2022-7-22
Use props
djiuser_ylGQASRbKibc
lvl.1
Australia

Alrite, i work it out and its working for me...
After starting the rc n drone.
Connect to phone..
Go to camera setting..
On the overexposure warning..
Then reset camera setting..
On the overexposure waning on..
Then from remote start moving the gimbal dial so camera start moving down.. n u will start seeing a camera view on s22 ultra screen.. lemme knowif its work for u too.. latest app verison.. i reinstalled it ..
2022-7-24
Use props
fansd83cc972
New
Flight distance : 202694 ft
Brazil

djiuser_pQKvvgJR6ymZ Posted at 6-13 11:31
I have exact same problem with my Samsung S22. No video/pic  image but if you take video or picture it shows perfectly in the album on the dji fly app. Even with the new update they still havent fixed the problem. I believe its to do with the new chip in the phone that dji are struggling to make compatible.

Same problem. Waiting for DJI solution.

Do I have to use a old phone for the dji?
Really bad....
2022-7-25
Use props
darrenj1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55863 ft
Canada

Wow, just got an S22 which is by no means a new model and it won't run DJI Fly. That is crazy, please fix it ASAP.
2022-7-26
Use props
djiuser_MlRsCiXBKmO3
New
Flight distance : 66 ft
Italy

Dimitar Chernakov Posted at 6-5 10:11

I have the same problem
2022-7-30
Use props
djiuser_QV4Y6iSaj2wT
New

United States

DJI Thor Posted at 6-5 22:21

S22 is not on the comparability list? That's a really poor answer. Yes, it's isn't compatible. That's really really bad business.

The last three phones work work with the DJI stuff I already own.
2022-8-1
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules