123Next >
50153 108 2022-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_QV4Y6iSaj2wT Posted at 8-1 10:19
S22 is not on the comparability list? That's a really poor answer. Yes, it's isn't compatible. That's really really bad business.

The last three phones work work with the DJI stuff I already own.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. We have sent you a PM. You may have a check.
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_Xo7iHeadZGWj
New
Flight distance : 251299 ft

Germany

Guten Tag,
Gibt es schon Erfolge mit der DJI Fly App für Samsung S22 Nutzer?

Ich habe mir von der DJI Webseite die neueste App Variante runter geladen. Ich habe bei der Nutzung meiner Mavic Mini keine Bildübertragung auf mein Smartphone (SamsungS22).
Mit freundlichen Grüßen Jan
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_jMZNOgsVuMY7
New

France

Pareil avec mon Galaxy s22 ultra. J'ai réinstallé l'appli hier j'ai pu faire un vol avec l'image et depuis écran noir ...
2022-8-2
Use props
djiuser_nlHlsqxUdJUw
New

Brazil

I have the same issue on my S22, just bought a mini SE, the image is black, and the latest version of the app does not work. When will you have a solution for that?
2022-8-3
Use props
djiuser_waa4oUUvH70p
New
Flight distance : 516089 ft
United States

My app is frozen on this page. I've Uninstalled and tried everything.  Why is it it frozen only after I log in.
2022-8-3
Use props
djiuser_IidNlr6E6czL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32024 ft
El Salvador

Good day, I have the very same issue, Dji Mini SE and with Samsung s22 Normal, black screen when trying to fly, the issue goes like this, I'm able to open up the App, I can even take pictures and videos or start the fly but the Black screen keeps the same, please is there any workaround or some fix for this? Thank you
2022-8-3
Use props
newperspektiv
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I just joined the forum to say the same thing! I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (which is a couple of years old now) that has worked effortlessly with the DJI Fly app until today when it won't open at all! I have the SAME issue with the DJI Mimo app for my DJI OM 4 phone gimbal. Please, PLEASE rectify this issue soon as I rely on my DJI products for my job..........which i now can't do!!
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_IidNlr6E6czL
lvl.1
El Salvador

djiuser_IidNlr6E6czL Posted at 8-3 22:36
Good day, I have the very same issue, Dji Mini SE and with Samsung s22 Normal, black screen when trying to fly, the issue goes like this, I'm able to open up the App, I can even take pictures and videos or start the fly but the Black screen keeps the same, please is there any workaround or some fix for this? Thank you

Hey there. For those having issues with this, I tried this possible solution:

Android 12 Users INSTALL THIS! DJI Fly App 1.5.1 (2025) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-mOS24jHM

I have a Samsung S22 Normal with Android 12, this guy on the video got a previous versions files, so I tried with the 1.5.1 (2025) version and whola, no more black screen, I give a try to a fly and it worked so far, let's hope it won't give any troubles
2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_SX6SuiNvoXyI
New
Flight distance : 181286 ft
United Kingdom

Roll back to a previous software update, I had the same problem with the latest update. I'm now using the February update and live view and recording is now working.
2022-8-4
Use props
newperspektiv
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_IidNlr6E6czL Posted at 8-4 09:17
Hey there. For those having issues with this, I tried this possible solution:

Android 12 Users INSTALL THIS! DJI Fly App 1.5.1 (2025) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_-mOS24jHM

I've tried every past version of the app I can find and nothin, still comes up with this screen EVERY time
(Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G running Android 12)

2022-8-4
Use props
djiuser_A3SqhEWCaOf9
lvl.1

Croatia

fansf218f80b Posted at 7-22 17:44
Hi. I have the samsung s22 ultra. After the app loads it has an over screen option that will not go away. This is what the display says.

Interested in flying a DJI aircraft? Here is some helpful info to know before flying

Hi,
I have same problem.
Did you resolve it?
2022-8-8
Use props
newperspektiv
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Screw it, I've paid for the Litchi app instead. Although I had to pay for it, it WORKS and there are plenty of auto-fly features, highly recommended!
2022-8-9
Use props
newperspektiv
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_A3SqhEWCaOf9 Posted at 8-8 23:07
Hi,
I have same problem.
Did you resolve it?

Gave up and went with a paid app called Litchi instead, much better than DJI Fly
2022-8-9
Use props
djiuser_cblqYddsjn09
New
Brazil

It's been months now and still no solution for this.  The app doesn't even load on s22. This is ridiculous.
2022-8-9
Use props
Fausto007197
lvl.1
United States

newperspektiv Posted at 8-4 23:57
I've tried every past version of the app I can find and nothin, still comes up with this screen EVERY time
(Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G running Android 12)

That's strange, for me it has worked so far, still Dji needs to update properly the App and make it to work on Android 12 based phones
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_XiIbKIgQGGh0
New
Flight distance : 414245 ft
Netherlands

Since today the DJI store and DJI fly app no ​​longer work on my S22 Ultra.  Removed everything, including cache and app data.  Ok tried on my daughter's S22 Ultra.  Now I have a 1000 euro drone that I can no longer fly with.  Please provide a solution.
2022-8-10
Use props
indoken
New
Flight distance : 6667 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_XiIbKIgQGGh0 Posted at 8-10 11:11
Since today the DJI store and DJI fly app no ​​longer work on my S22 Ultra.  Removed everything, including cache and app data.  Ok tried on my daughter's S22 Ultra.  Now I have a 1000 euro drone that I can no longer fly with.  Please provide a solution.

im in the same boat buddy. fingers crossed there is a solution soon.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_XiIbKIgQGGh0
New
Netherlands

I have the solution.
2022-8-10
Use props
djiuser_XiIbKIgQGGh0
New
Netherlands

Telegram patrickt35
2022-8-10
Use props
jLav
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2693228 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 4-2 20:29
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us what specific issue you encountered? Please download the latest version of DJI Fly from our official website. Besides, please enable or allow "install unknown apps" to be installed on your device under the settings. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly

When will DJI update the app so that it will be compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S22?  
2022-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

jLav Posted at 8-10 13:40
When will DJI update the app so that it will be compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S22?

Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if the version system of your phone is Android 12? Please note that we have sent a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.
2022-8-11
Use props
jLav
lvl.3
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 8-11 01:48
Hi, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know if the version system of your phone is Android 12? Please note that we have sent a PM. You may have a check. Thank you.

Good Afternoon DJI Thor,

Android 12 is on my Samsung Galaxy S22.

I am not seen a PM.  

Thanks,
Jason
2022-8-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

jLav Posted at 8-11 13:11
Good Afternoon DJI Thor,

Android 12 is on my Samsung Galaxy S22.

Hi, there. Please note that we have replied to your PM. Thank you.
2022-8-13
Use props
krishter
New
Flight distance : 5335 ft
India

@DJI Thor
Could you please help out here? I have a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and the live camera display on the DJI Fly app is blank.
2022-8-13
Use props
Jodemilson
lvl.1

Brazil

saiu noa atualização 1.6.1O nada de funcionar ja cabe uma devolução em fazendo ja tem varios meses de lançamento do s22 e nada ainda de feio revolver
2022-8-15
Use props
djiuser_ERRq8NbIHIzS
New

United States

Has this issue been fixed yet? Can I use my DJI mavic mini with my Samsung Galaxy s22 yet?
2022-8-18
Use props
Jodemilson
lvl.1

Brazil

saiu nova versão 1.6.12 e nada de correção oproblama de tela pretao isso sera que vamos ter que acionar nossos direitos
2022-8-18
Use props
djiuser_atp95MLm9kWg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1797779 ft
United Kingdom

Same problem on Samsung S22-Ultra.
It's something to do with how the old style controller connects/ recognise  phone H1 N1 control & mini 2 work fine .
Not two years old & obsolete with new devices very bad .
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_atp95MLm9kWg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

newperspektiv Posted at 8-4 05:01
I just joined the forum to say the same thing! I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (which is a couple of years old now) that has worked effortlessly with the DJI Fly app until today when it won't open at all! I have the SAME issue with the DJI Mimo app for my DJI OM 4 phone gimbal. Please, PLEASE rectify this issue soon as I rely on my DJI products for my job..........which i now can't do!!

App not opening is a different problem rectifid with latest update from DJI site .
We have no camera feed on Samsung S22-Ultra with DJI drones with older controller.
2022-8-21
Use props
djiuser_atp95MLm9kWg
lvl.2
United Kingdom

djiuser_ylGQASRbKibc Posted at 7-24 23:21
Alrite, i work it out and its working for me...
After starting the rc n drone.
Connect to phone..

Cannot mess about like that each time i boot . I have got a camera feed by messing around unplugged controller & phone multiple times . But it doesn't have a stable connection. I dont get why DJI cannot fix it ? The Litche app works fine .
2022-8-21
Use props
Jodemilson
lvl.1

Brazil

VERSÃO NOVA LIBERADA 1.7.0 TUDO FUNCIONANDO ATE QUE FIM
2022-8-25
Use props
djiuser_QsDLKwZAlTfw
New

Greece

Despite new realease 1.7 still no live feed on Samsung s22. The Phone has been out for half a year and the app hasn't worked once on it. One of the most sold phones in the world. How is that possible? Please fix it.
And even worse there is nearly no communication on it... and no improvement in any of the latest releases.
2022-8-29
Use props
jLav
lvl.3
United States

Good Morning DJI Thor,

I purchased the DJI Avata.  I tried to use the QR Code on the box with my Samsung Galaxy S22.  Attached is a photo of my phone when it tries to download the file.  

The DJI Fly App is still not working on this phone.  

When will the DJI Fly App be compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S22?

Thanks,
Jason
2022-8-30
Use props
Piotr K
New

Poland

Hi All,

Samsung Galaxy S22 android 12 exynos and Mavic mini (1). The same as the rest of the users.  No camera feed on Samsung. DJI fly app v 1.7.0 , 1.7.4. and v 1.4 beta for android 12 also is not working.

Piotr
2022-9-14
Use props
JustinDr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59547 ft

Netherlands

Hello,

I have the same problem as desribed above.
i did get a black screen, and now i can't even open the app.
Is there a way that i can use my drone on short term? A old softwaredownload that does work or something else?

Kind Regards,
Justin
2022-9-15
Use props
Ippocratis
lvl.1
Greece

Same problem. Sammsung galaxy s22 plus not showing image feed from drone. I have reinstalled the app nothing. Waiting for DJI solution.
2022-9-20
Use props
Sysu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28907 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

I posted before and I am still receiving no video live feed. Can you please send the test file which you have sent others via pm which does work.

Thank you
2022-9-21
Use props
djiuser_B9SPwr0oRC1I
lvl.2

Italy

Hi I've the same issue (black screen) on my s22 ultra with mavic mini. Please could you send me the beta file as well?

Thank you
2022-9-22
Use props
kokoraki
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Is there any update on this, after six months? The phone has been out for 6 months already! This company's app development and communication are a joke, and just strengthens the stereotype that Chinese products are trash.
2022-9-23
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12425794 ft
  • >>>
United States

kokoraki Posted at 9-23 04:26
Is there any update on this, after six months? The phone has been out for 6 months already! This company's app development and communication are a joke, and just strengthens the stereotype that Chinese products are trash.

Find an American made drone then and see how that works out for you. Good Luck
2022-9-23
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules