1210 13 2022-4-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Denisth
lvl.2

Thailand

DJI POCKET II FILE TRANSFER UTILITY

Category : Portable utility
Licence : 100% Freeware. No spyware, no sponsor, no advertising and no limit.Download link : http://contact.dmc.free.fr/file_transfer_utility.zip

The purpose of the software is to batch some tedious actions when transfering videos and photos from a gimbal camera (or some other camera) to a hard drive, before editing. I've made it to help me about publishing videos from DJI to my Youtube channel.

If you like this software, just visit https://www.youtube.com/c/BlueThailand/videos and drop a like or a comment ;)

FUNCTION
--------------
Usually, Gimbal videos and photos are stored in a folder called DCIM. Before editing, we have to transfer these medias from the gimbal camera to a hard drive folder, with sometimes a renaming process. So, the software can help you. It will do the job for you while you get a coffee ;)

What will the program do ?
---------------------------------
- List all videos and photos of the DJI Pocket source folder
- Rename videos and photos by adding the file creation date and time as prefix
- Create 1 main folder for the project on the hard drive (ex. 2022-07-12 MY BIRTHDAY)
- Create 2 sub-folders for the project on the hard drive (ex. 2022-07-12 MY BIRTHDAY\VDOS\  2022-07-12 MY BIRTHDAY\PHOTOS\ )
- Create 3 optionnals sub-folders (MUSIC / SOUNDS / NOT_USED)
- Copy videos and photos from the gimbal camera to the destinations folders on the hard drive with renamming
- Optionally launch softwares (video and photo editor, Google maps, Google transfert, Youtube channel) for starting your editing job
- Optionally delete source files on the camera
- Create a TXT description file of the project- Create a video Playlist M3U file

Enjoy...

Capture.JPG
2022-4-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing.
2022-4-3
Use props
Denisth
lvl.2

Thailand

DAFlys Posted at 4-3 00:04
Thanks for sharing.

You are welcome
2022-4-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2022-4-3
Use props
djiuser_hO6ZSFi3TGBL
New

United States

could use a Mac version
2022-4-3
Use props
Denisth
lvl.2

Thailand

Sorry, Windows only ;)
2022-4-3
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks for posting this - personally I simply edit direct from the SD card, unless I particularly want to keep the original files.
2022-4-3
Use props
Denisth
lvl.2

Thailand

fansfe82067d Posted at 4-3 19:20
Thanks for posting this - personally I simply edit direct from the SD card, unless I particularly want to keep the original files.

Each user has his own way ;) No problem
I usually keep all my videos footages and i store them in a projects folder, sorted by date + Name of project. Something like that :
2022-01-10 PROJECT NAME
In this folder i create some sub-folders, as :
2022-01-10 PROJECT NAME\VDOS
2022-01-10 PROJECT NAME\PHOTOS
2022-01-10 PROJECT NAME\NOT_USED
2022-01-10 PROJECT NAME\MUSIC
I also rename videos adding Date and Time as a prefix.
In proceeding this way, it is very easy to edit, find and reuse videos ;)
2022-4-3
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Most of my videos are probably not worth using - let alone re-using!  More seriously, until recently I did keep everything but then realised I had hard drives filling up with stuff I'd never look at again (in unedited form).  But your careful storage system is certainly great if you do want or need to keep originals.
2022-4-4
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very helpful.
2022-4-5
Use props
Denisth
lvl.2

Thailand

Thank You.
As i can see in you profile, you have many different hardware. With which hardware do you use the software ? I have just tested with DJI Pocket 2 and Fimi Palm
2022-4-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Denisth Posted at 4-5 01:05
Thank You.
As i can see in you profile, you have many different hardware. With which hardware do you use the software ? I have just tested with DJI Pocket 2 and Fimi Palm

Nothing so far...
2022-4-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for sharing!
2022-4-9
Use props
Denisth