DJI Fly Video Cache
5182 3 2022-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_mckCLczLgYew
lvl.3
Flight distance : 651965 ft
United States

I am using DJI Fly on an iPhone with the .0600 firmware update.  I have enabled "Cache When Recording."  Recently the video files have become very large, upwards of 30GB per flight.  These files used to be more manageable in size.  The new large video size is not affected even if I enable one of the "Max Video Cache" limits.  I have tried to fix this issue by reinstalling the DJI Fly App several times, with no luck.  Is there a way to have the app create smaller video cache files again?
2022-4-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.
2022-4-4
Use props
djiuser_mckCLczLgYew
lvl.3
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-4 18:16
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please for us to be able to isolate the issue? Thank you.

Hello DJI Stephen — I use an iPhone 12 Pro when flying my DJI Mavic 3.  As mentioned in my posting, the video cache files when recording while flying become extremely large. Thank you for your help.
2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_mckCLczLgYew
lvl.3
United States

Situation Resolved - With the help of DJI Support we figured out a solution.  In short, I had to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Fly App.  But not by simply deleting the Icon, as that did not remove some of the underlying data.  The DJI Fly App had to be uninstalled from my iPhone by going to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > DJI Fly [And then Delete and reinstall App]. - Thank you for the assistance
2022-5-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules