Flying Mavic Pro in The Netherlands and Belgium
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JGToll
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2146444 ft
United States

I am a recreational pilot with a Mavic Pro planning to travel from Florida to the Netherlands and Belgium in a few weeks. A quick search of the internet seems as if I don’t need to register the drone with the UE but I am restricted to 10m (32’).  Also, Assuming I have cell service, does my DJI Go 4 app know how to operate so far from home?  Does anyone have experience on this subject?  Thanks in advance for your response.

2022-4-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Go4 will allow you to fly anywhere.    But be aware with the Mavic Pro you will be limited to 150meters from buildings, people, structures, parks, vehicles, roads etc.    The new weight rules for unclassified drones is very restrictive.   You will also need to register and display your number on the drone.
2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there JGToll. Good day and thank you for reaching out. For addition reference, I will post a DJI link where in you can check some DJI flying Tips in The Netherlands ( https://www.dji.com/flyingtips/nl ). I hope this link can help you as well. Thank you.
2022-4-4
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There are quite a few restrictions here in NL and BE.
Some 'general' rules and the most important one is to keep 150m distance from about anything man made.
Furthermore there is the official map (at least for NL) that shows where you can't fly (besides the general rules).

map.godrone.com
2022-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules