follow feature
1079 3 2022-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
howudoin
New

United States

I would like to confirm there is not a way to track/follow a person from a longer distance with the pocket 2.  
I am currently using the Pocket 2 with the wifi adapter on a 20 foot tripod mount that is controlled via my ios app to record my son while he is playing soccer.  With this set up, I have to manually pan with the iOS app to record his location properly.  There are other more expensive systems with subscriptions like the Veo or Trace where the player wears a small tracker device to track that player or the camera automatically follows where the ball is in play.  These systems are also setup from a subscription so is not possible for a single player.  

It would be great to be able to tag someone one and have the camera follow that person from a distance.

Thanks
2022-4-3
Use props
Ranjan
Second Officer
India

You are right, there is no way to track person that far in the ground in pocket 2. Moreover tracking in Pocket 2 isnt that good to keep fast face of the game as hardware is limited.
2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there howudoin. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward this matter to the designated DJI department for attention. For the latest DJI Pocket 2 and DJI Mimo application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.
2022-4-4
Use props
Monique Cato
New

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2022-4-4 16:10
Hello there howudoin. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward this matter to the designated DJI department for attention. For the latest DJI Pocket 2 and DJI Mimo application updates please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you.

Hi Stephen,

Is there an option to follow a single person n a group from long distance using the dji pocket 3?
2-11 10:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules