.mov and MP4 video freezes
2516 4 2022-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
curtw40
New
Canada

ive tried several times downloading video directly from video card and also from my drone... each time i try to play it on my computer it shows opening frame and freezes there.. .if i scroll to a different part of the video it will show that fram and maybe a couple more then freezes... ived downloaded it to my android phone and it plays flawlessly.. ive downloaded VLC player it does the same there.. any suggestions?? im running windows 10 on my pc
2022-4-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You maybe filming in H265 mode and your computer doesn't have the power to play it back,   you can use handbrake to convert them to h264 for free.
2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there curtw40. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try checking the specs of your PC if it is compatible in playing the video format of your DJI Drone. Thank you.
2022-4-4
Use props
Vincent Leclerc
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Have you tried importing the video into video editors like TunesKit AceMovi?I had the same issue while playing in VLC, but it looks fine in AceMovi, so I just edit the video and export as a MP4 file. Now the video can be played everywhere.
2022-4-7
Use props
Soniu93
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Pro and application are more demanding on the hardware of the gadget. Therefore, it is also recommended to start on a more powerful tablet or phone. Maybe the advice given by @Vincent Leclerc will help you as well
2022-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules