DJI 'Official' Ebay store refurbished and DJI Refresh
1728 5 2022-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7dea338a
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218120 ft
United States

I was thinking of picking up an Air 2s to replace my Mini 2 and saw a deal on refurbished on Ebay.  The store says it is the Offiicial DJI Ebay store but I want to make sure it is legit before buying.  The site is located here:  https://www.ebay.com/str/djiofficialstore

Also, it says that you can get DJI Refresh on refurbished from that site.  I just want to make sure that is correct before taking the plun

Thanks, in advance, for any help or advice!

2022-4-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I will post a DJI Link where in you can find all the official DJI Where To Buy ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores ) platforms of DJI for you to be able to get all genuine DJI products and merchandise. Thank you.

2022-4-4
Use props
Esloan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218120 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-4 17:33
Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I will post a DJI Link where in you can find all the official DJI Where To Buy ( https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores ) platforms of DJI for you to be able to get all genuine DJI products and merchandise. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks Stephen!

Can you confirm that we can get DJI Refresh on refurbished drones and that the warranty is the same?
2022-4-4
Use props
TomKatt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115184 ft
United States

FWIW I bought a refurbished Mini 2 straight from the DJI website store and it was delivered in about 5 days (shipping from CA to East Coast).  They were the cheapest price online by a few bucks and that way I knew I would get the oem warranty.  I also bundled Care Refresh, which activated automatically when I paired the drone to the remote.

If the sticker didn't have an 'R' in the product code on the box I would never have guessed it was a refurb - everything appears and feels brand new, and so far my weather-limited flights have had no issues whatsoever.
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Esloan Posted at 4-4 18:04
Thanks Stephen!

Can you confirm that we can get DJI Refresh on refurbished drones and that the warranty is the same?

Hi there, the after-sales service policy for DJI refurbished products is identical to that of new products. However, refurbished products can only be exchanged for refurbished products, not new products.
And you can purchase DJI Care for a refurbished product. The coverage amount will be the same as for a new product. You can check more details here.
2022-4-5
Use props
idragon
lvl.2

United States

I think you are not being cheated and you are buying from official DJI representatives, as no user can pass himself off as an official manufacturer on ebay, because this is against the rules of the platform and there is a risk that this user will just get banned. I use eBay as well for sale and stable income. I bought an ebay account (because my account got banned) in order to continue to sell goods regardless of the suspensions, and now I continue to work on the rating so that people buy from me more often, respectively, and increase profits.
2022-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules