830 4 2022-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_fg9BNf9Sghnw
lvl.2

Ukraine

Dji mimo application
https://youtube.com/shorts/wnC6Dv7ClxY

When I connect Action 2 to Dji mimo and after I go to video stored in Action 2 reboot dji mimo begin.

This happen second time, last time I can fix it only by reinstall dji mimo app.

My phone is Huawei P30 pro, I connect using 5Ghz, also I have free memory about 23 Gb in my smartphone.
WiFi +  is off.
What else can influence this behavior of Dji mimo?
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall again the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Also, could you please confirm to us the firmware version of your DJI Action 2 also the App version of the DJI Mimo that you are using for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_fg9BNf9Sghnw
lvl.2

Ukraine

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-5 17:47
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall again the DJI Mimo app on your mobile device to see if the issue persists? Also, could you please confirm to us the firmware version of your DJI Action 2 also the App version of the DJI Mimo that you are using for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your valued support.

Yes, reinstall help me  solve the issue. Action 2 Firmware is 01.03.30.20
But this issue was on previous firmware too.
2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_fg9BNf9Sghnw
lvl.2

Ukraine

Today happen same situation, dji mimo go to reboot after I try to see video from action 2.

Before I connect dji Osmo Action camera and download video.

Now I can't connect neither Action 2 camera neither osmo action - dji mimo go to repeat connect process.
2022-4-14
Use props
djiuser_fg9BNf9Sghnw
lvl.2

Ukraine

May be it matters?
2022-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules