2726 9 2022-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VaporRyder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 494925 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys,

Please help. I have 3 drones: Mini 2, Air 2S, and FPV.

• The Air 2S was my first - Set it up, bought DJI Care Refresh, bound it, flew it. Great.
  • The Mini 2 was my second - Set it up, bought DJI Care Refresh, bound it, flew it. Great.
  • The FPV was my third (last weekend) - Set it up, flew it in normal mode (with VLOS and the goggles connected to my iPad for occasional camera glances - no spotter). Great.

BUT:

1) The FPV only shows up on DJI Fly Device Managment screen when it is connected. The Air 2S and Mini 2 are there all the time.
2) When I bought DJI Care Refresh on the second day, after using for the first time (I wasn't sure if I was going to set it up on this one) it wouldn't let me bind - saying my code was invalid. When the drone is connected to DJI Fly, and I can see it my managment screen, it says on the Value-added Service tab: 'Replacement Service - Valid', but there is no controller showing, as on the Air 2S and Mini 2 Device Management screen.
3) Although I bound the Air 2S and the Mini 2, and they show a remote controller and 'Replacement Service - Valid' on the Value-added Service tab, they both say just below: "Connect you aircraft and bind your aircraft to a remote controller to validate DJI Care Refresh Flyaway Coverage". I thought I had.
4) When I check the Acount and Device tabs for each drone (including the FPV when it is connected), The FPV shows the same serial number for both drone and flight controller. The Air 2S is the same. Only the Mini 2 has a different serial number for drone and controller.
5) The Air 2S and Mini 2 are showing as bound to my DJI ID, the FPV isn't - Is that why it doesn't show (when not connected)? I am beginning to think I may have activated without adding my account details?
6) I can't edit any of this stuff in the DJI Fly App, to correct any errors or ommissions.

Please assist.

2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, please note that the FPV does not support DJI Care Refresh flyaway replacement service and cannot bind with an account. Therefore, it will not be displayed on the Device Management page when it's not connected to the app. As for the serial number inquiry, could you please provide us with a screenshot for a further check?
2022-4-6
Use props
VaporRyder
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi Mindy, many thanks for your help. I really appreciate your swift response.

So the FPV is all good and doing what it is supposed to, and my DJI Care Refresh for it (without the flyaway service on this particular model) is all set up correctly? If so, great. Thanks for the reassurance.

Screenshots for the serial number issue to follow.
2022-4-6
Use props
VaporRyder
lvl.2
United Kingdom

2022-4-6
Use props
VaporRyder
lvl.2
United Kingdom

2022-4-6
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. We have consulted with our designated teams. Rest assured that it is normal and would not affect the normal after-sales services.
About the second picture, the sentence is to remind you that if you want to apply for flyaway coverage, you need to bind your remote controller to your aircraft so that you can see the button.
2022-4-8
Use props
VaporRyder
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Wanda Posted at 4-8 03:24
Hello, there. Thanks for your reply. We have consulted with our designated teams. Rest assured that it is normal and would not affect the normal after-sales services.
About the second picture, the sentence is to remind you that if you want to apply for flyaway coverage, you need to bind your remote controller to your aircraft so that you can see the button.

Hi Wanda,

Thank you for the further reassurance.  

So the sentence is just a general reminder and is not saying that I am incorrectly bound?

2022-4-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

VaporRyder Posted at 4-8 11:38
Hi Wanda,

Thank you for the further reassurance.  

Hi there, yes, I had verified both of your Air 2S and Mini 2, according to the serial number, both drones had bound to flyaway coverage, rest assured.
2022-4-8
Use props
VaporRyder
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks so much, Susan. Glad all is OK.
2022-4-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

VaporRyder Posted at 4-9 07:55
Thanks so much, Susan. Glad all is OK.

You're welcome. If you have any other issues, please feel free to contact us.
2022-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules