Action 2 missing Audio settings
3656 12 2022-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NDUR
lvl.1
Austria

Hi there, my audio setting are missing. I am on the actual firmware. E60A1F12-3222-4155-8E10-506DD274C892.jpeg
2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_06uVCiKt99Ra
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Canada

I got the same problem here I can't find the audio settings
Ian on the current latest firmware.
2022-4-5
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

The display you are seeing is the one shown when the screen module is not attached. So your camera is not "seeing" that module.  I suggest you separate the modules, clean the contacts (perhaps just rub them with a soft tissue) and try again.
2022-4-5
Use props
NDUR
lvl.1
Austria

I don’t think that’s the issue. The camera sees my power module because it sees the Batterie and the SD card and I can copy from the internal SD to the one in the power module. I also cleaned it and nothing changed.
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI-ytao
DJI R&D Squad
Flight distance : 1209413 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

connecting to front screen module has the audio setting. (because it has extra 3mics)
battery module does not have the audio setting ,the audio is on the camera unit mic.
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NDUR. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to follow the post give above by DJI-ytao on post #6 to see if the issue will persist? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2022-4-5
Use props
NDUR
lvl.1
Austria

DJI-ytao Posted at 4-5 18:35
connecting to front screen module has the audio setting. (because it has extra 3mics)
battery module does not have the audio setting ,the audio is on the camera unit mic.

Ahhh thx I get it now. Ok so I don’t have audiosettings with only the powermodule.. if I would connect a mic via usb the settings would appear i guess. Thx
2022-4-5
Use props
djiuser_06uVCiKt99Ra
lvl.3
Flight distance : 98179 ft
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-5 19:03
Hello there NDUR. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to follow the post give above by DJI-ytao on post #6 to see if the issue will persist? Kindly please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Did that option was there before the last firmware update ? I sweer I believe I have play with that option while setting my option around in the camera and I believe I activated noise reduction and now my sound is always kind of strangely reduced .
2022-4-6
Use props
djiuser_mrBdMI0ThSvQ
New

Malaysia

#dji action 2# me too, no audio setting on latest firmware. When i connect to external microphone the sound was soft/slow. Can dji fix this on next firmware update?
2023-4-20
Use props
Afro_Ghost
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36447 ft
Mexico

It's May 2023 and I've got this same issue (audio menu settings gone) when I use the camera only. When  I attach the front display module, the settings show up correctly. Why is this happening DJI?
2023-5-7
Use props
samuelep90
lvl.1

Italy

i use this cam on my fpv drone and the wind noise is insopportable
2023-5-29
Use props
djiuser_8Ow5CBLcldNk
New

Australia

I used to have access to audio settings until one of the firmware updates. I can't access audio settings now and my recordings do not have appear to have audio.
I have checked my very earliest recordings and it looks like the camera was never recording audio. Please help because it's quite disappointing to have recorded events and find it's missing audio.
2023-12-8
Use props
lutzmix
lvl.4
Germany

audio is allways on, enable pro modus, only possible with Dualscreen mod or use a extern better a wireless mic
2023-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules