Activated but not showing up
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221371 ft
Canada

So, my forum account is not showing my Phantom 3 Professional but I just got it repaired and it gave me the "Device not activated" pop-up. I clicked "Automatically activate" then I clicked "Activate". It should show up, right? The serial number is P763K2Q000H013
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you activate the said drone under the same email address you use on the DJI Forum account? Please note that the icon will only show up on your DJI Forum account once you purchase the unit brand-new also if you use the same email address for both DJI Go app and DJI Forum. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2022-4-5
Use props
IRMMZ 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 221371 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 4-5 17:21
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please confirm if you activate the said drone under the same email address you use on the DJI Forum account? Please note that the icon will only show up on your DJI Forum account once you purchase the unit brand-new also if you use the same email address for both DJI Go app and DJI Forum. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Yes, it is the same account and email and it did indeed give me the activation pop-up. It does not show up on my forum account though, that is the problem.
2022-4-5
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I once bought a Mavic Pro Platinum from another drone pilot, and though I had no problem activating it, it never showed up on my forum account.
2022-4-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

IRMMZ 1 Posted at 4-5 17:43
Yes, it is the same account and email and it did indeed give me the activation pop-up. It does not show up on my forum account though, that is the problem.

Can you please provide us the serial number of the said unit via PM so we can check it here on our end? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2022-4-7
Use props
JetSam
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Try Reinstall te Dji App .... Hope it Help
2022-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now