Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini2 - Home Point - Smart Controller
347 3 2022-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Will there be an NEW Instruction Booklet or additional pages for the current Smart Controller V 1,8 Manual comingout?  That covers the things like Home Points and how to set nthem, Linking of Aircraft to Smart Controller,  Stopping
third party notifications,  and other stuff that is now left up to the daring.adventurer.  Been told by many friends when

doing something new, "you'll get in trouble if you read the book."  Sorry, I need instructions!
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Bob-Mini-2. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.
2022-4-5
Use props
Bob-Mini-2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-5 19:06
Hello there Bob-Mini-2. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department for attention. Thank you.

I thank you Stephen for noticing this message, as well as you responding to it, let us hope
that the TEAM you forward it to, responds with the same enthusiasm.     Thank you Stephen
2022-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Bob-Mini-2 Posted at 4-6 08:07
I thank you Stephen for noticing this message, as well as you responding to it, let us hope
that the TEAM you forward it to, responds with the same enthusiasm.     Thank you Stephen

Hi there Bob-Mini-2. You are very much welcome and thank you for the reply. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep flying. .
2022-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules