Flir Vue Pro gimbal and control on a Mavic Pro
616 3 2022-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thyeja1
lvl.1

United States

Hello, Has anyone ever added a Flir Vue Pro and gimbal with control to a Mavic Pro? I have a Mavic Pro, and I have a Flir Vue Pro, I would just like to be able to put them together and control the Flir and gimbal from a controller. Let me know if you have done it, or know how I could make this happen.
Thank you!
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there thyeja1. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best information and recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who have used the Flir Vue Pro on there DJI drones. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories modify your DJI drone. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues. Thank you.
2022-4-5
Use props
thyeja1
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-5 19:10
Hello there thyeja1. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best information and recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots who have used the Flir Vue Pro on there DJI drones. Just a reminder that DJI does not recommend you to your 3rd party accessories modify your DJI drone. These 3rd party accessories might affect the said DJI drone when in use. There is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues. Thank you.

Thank you for the reply, that is completely understandable. I know it will have to be 3rd party equipment and a modification, and that I will be taking that risk.
2022-4-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

thyeja1 Posted at 4-5 19:16
Thank you for the reply, that is completely understandable. I know it will have to be 3rd party equipment and a modification, and that I will be taking that risk.

Hi there thyeja1. Thank you for the reply and for this given information. Again, thank you for your support and keep flying.
2022-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules