DJI Action 2 and iPad Pro 2018
2618 4 2022-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NDUR
lvl.1
Austria

I have the issue that wenn I record on the internal SD card and copy the data to my extern SD in the power module the iPad doesn’t recognize the SD when I am connecting to my iPad through a SD card reader. I can then only import files via MiMo app. If I record directly on the external SD in the power module the SD card is recognized. And I can import into photos app.

Why is that?
2022-4-5
Use props
Wilson 000
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Hello,Friend~
How do you transfer the material from thenternal SD card to extern SD card?
2022-4-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there NDUR. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application form this DJI Link for us to isolate the issue? Thank you.

2022-4-7
Use props
NDUR
lvl.1
Austria

Wilson 000 Posted at 4-6 19:12
Hello,Friend~
How do you transfer the material from thenternal SD card to extern SD card?

with extern i mean the sd card in the power module. go to the sd card settings where you can choose the sd cards. there you can transfer the files
2022-4-8
Use props
NDUR
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Stephen Posted at 4-7 21:46
Hello there NDUR. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device and download the DJI Mimo ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-mimo ) application form this DJI Link for us to isolate the issue? Thank you.

[view_image]

i dont have any other mobile device. and i need the files on my ipad cause i cut the videos in Lumafusion.  the workaround now is to load the files over the mimo app through wirless lan. but it would be more convinient if i could put the SD from the action2 into my SD card reader or plug the Action 2 directly in my ipad to transfer files. but in both ways it is not rekognized. also when i connect the action 2 to my imac it doesnt switch into webcam mode. nothing happens.
2022-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules